2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-14 08:06:30 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Problem is, the Falcons aren't making the most of it.
Some things to know about the Falcons and Ravens after Sunday's game:
He wants to be a bigger part of the offensive scheme, but realizes it's tough for Ryan to find him when he's under pressure in the pocket.
The Ravens lost long snapper Morgan Cox earlier in the fourth quarter with a torn ACL, so trying a field goal would have been risky. Besides, Harbaugh said, "The game was far from sealed at that point."
"We have to play more consistent on offense," said wide receiver Roddy White, who scored the Falcons' lone touchdown with 7:12 remaining. "We're not playing efficient football and it's costing us right now."
"Yes, I'm getting enough touches," Jones said. "We're just taking what the defense gives us."
One positive: White's touchdown was Atlanta's first score in the fourth quarter of its last five games. The Falcons have been outscored 58-7 over the final 15 minutes during that span.
BALTIMORE (AP) — The Baltimore Ravens are playing defense with the kind of swagger usually associated with a first-place team.
The Falcons (2-5), who next face Detroit on Sunday in London, can only hope a change in countries will bring about a shift in their fortune. Atlanta has lost four in a row, scoring fewer points each week of the skid.
Daniels ranks second on the Ravens with 27 catches and has scored three TDs.
"We need to prepare better, practice better and play better," Ryan said. "We know what to do, but we haven't done it."

"There's nothing really stopping us but us,Jean-Sebastien Giguere," Jones said. "We haven't been executing."
NO HARD FEELINGS: Ex-Ravens cornerback Josh Wilson was jawing at his old mates when Baltimore quarterback Joe Flacco threw a 39-yard TD pass to Torrey Smith on fourth-and-9 with 1:46 left in the game,Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
TOUCHY SUBJECT: Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones was targeted eight times and made only five catches for 56 yards.
Wilson might have thought the Ravens were rubbing it in, but Falcons coach Mike Smith, a former assistant in Baltimore, didn't concur.
"Joe was able to find me,Kevin Bieksa, and we were able to make some plays and keep drives alive," Daniels said. "That's what I try to do when I'm out there."
Elvis Dumervil and Pernell McPhee each had two sacks for the Ravens, who have won two straight by a combined 77-24 score.
GOIN' SOUTH: The worst division in the NFL? Consider the NFC South, where no team is above .500. Amazingly,Wholesale Jerseys China, the Falcons are within striking distance of the division-leading Carolina Panthers (3-3-1).
DANIELS SHINES: With Dennis Pitta lost for the season with a hip injury, the Ravens have turned to veteran Owen Daniels for production from the tight end position.
Baltimore chased quarterback Matt Ryan all over the field, blanked the Atlanta Falcons over the first 52 minutes, and moved into the top spot in the AFC North with a 29-7 victory on Sunday.
"Their defense tried to stop us, and our defense tried to stop them,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," Smith said. "They called a play,NFL Cheap Jerseys China, we didn't stop them and that's the end of it."
Baltimore (5-2) is 4-1 since losing the opener at home to Cincinnati, the defending division champion. The Ravens get a chance to settle the score this Sunday in the rematch.
That enabled Atlanta to avoid its first shutout loss since 2004, but that was small consolation for the visitors.
BLANK SLATE: The Ravens were poised to record their first shutout since 2009 before Ryan drove the Falcons 90 yards in 10 plays during the fourth quarter.
"They're a very, very good football team," Baltimore coach John Harbaugh said of the Bengals. "We know each other inside and out, and we're looking forward to the opportunity."
Daniels had a team-high six catches for 58 yards and a touchdown.
"Obviously, my role has increased a little bit with Dennis being injured," he said. "I'm just trying to do what I can do to help the team."
"We're dangerous and we're real serious," McPhee said of Baltimore's defense. "We're coming out playing with an attitude."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:14 , Processed in 0.187409 second(s), 26 queries .