積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-14 10:59:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
,Wholesale Jerseys China
OAKLAND,Cheap Jerseys From China, Calif. (AP) — Oakland Raiders owner Mark Davis confirmed he has met with San Antonio officials but declined to disclose whether he has any interest in relocating the franchise to Texas.
The newspaper reported that the Alamodome could serve as a temporary home until a new stadium is built for the Raiders.
The San Antonio Express-News reported that Davis met on July 18 with Cisneros, then-Mayor Julian Castro, City Manager Sheryl Sculley and the president of the San Antonio Chamber of Commerce to discuss potentially moving the Raiders from Oakland to San Antonio.
Davis told the Bay Area News Group by phone Tuesday night that he was in San Antonio with close friend and former Raiders wide receiver Cliff Branch, who was being inducted into a local hall of fame.
Any move now would require approval from 24 of the 32 NFL owners.
The Raiders played in Oakland from 1960 to 1981 before moving to Los Angeles in 1982. Late owner Al Davis moved the Raiders back to Oakland in 1995,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
The newspaper said Sculley issued a memo to the City Council on Tuesday elaborating on the meeting.
"What I will say," Jones said,Cheap Jerseys USA, "is San Antonio is very important to the Dallas Cowboys."
The Raiders are in the final season of their lease in Oakland. Davis has said that his preference is to build a new stadium on the current Coliseum site, which has been further complicated by the recent 10-year lease agreement by the Athletics to remain in Oakland. But the A's agreement includes a provision to allow the Raiders to knock down the Coliseum for a new football stadium.
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told reporters at the team's training camp in Oxnard, California, that he "didn't make much" of the meeting. Dallas is about a 275-mile drive from San Antonio.
"Former San Antonio mayor Henry Cisneros is a friend,China Jerseys Cheap, and Henry suggested I take the opportunity to meet with some city officials while I was in town," Davis said in a statement Tuesday night. "I have nothing further to discuss on the topic."
"I was asked to meet two weeks ago with the owner of the Oakland Raiders,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Mark Davis, and members of his staff. Mr. Davis has expressed interest in a possible relocation of his NFL team to San Antonio and we are engaged in preliminary due diligence," she wrote, according to the Express-News. "The agenda for this visit included a tour of the Alamodome and meetings with local business leaders."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 15:37 , Processed in 0.070674 second(s), 28 queries .