2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-14 14:30:23 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
It embarrassed one of the league's biggest stars, Tom Brady,NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale, one of the league's most successful franchises and set off a long debate about whether the ball Jackson got his hands on,Wholesale Jerseys China, or any others Brady threw in that AFC championship game, were underinflated. Or it even mattered.
"Like I said, I'm always pretty motivated regardless of the opponent, regardless of the team or the week,Charles Aranguiz Jersey, whether it's a preseason game, whether it's a regular season game," he said.
Twenty years? The questions followed him to his first Pro Bowl, into his second season in Indy and now into one of the biggest games of this season — Sunday's rematch with the Patriots (4-0).
But as this weekend's NFL feature attraction looms, Jackson finds himself in an unusual spot — explaining how he unwittingly got thrown into the center of the months-long storm dubbed "Deflategate."
On Sunday, exactly nine months after Jackson's play,Wholesale NHL Jerseys, New England and Indianapolis (3-2) will meet for the third time in 11 months — and the first time since the furor over a football began.
The 38-year-old Brady has responded to the reversal by putting up MVP-type numbers.
"There's probably less talk about it in this locker room than anywhere else because us losing that game had nothing to do with footballs," backup quarterback Matt Hasselbeck said Thursday. "Losing that game had everything to do with them playing good football and us playing bad football."
"It started a conversation about how the league operates," Jackson said, explaining he supported the players association's defense of Brady. "From my understanding, there was no policy for how he should be punished for his actions. It's only going to help our game."
Jackson still insists he never noticed a difference because he doesn't get his hands on many footballs. The 10-year veteran has only nine career interceptions including the one off Brady.
Belichick didn't address the controversy during his typically bland news conferences, and Brady wouldn't even acknowledge that there's any additional motivation for him to beat the Colts one more time.
"I had no idea it would end up like this," the 32-year-old Jackson said Wednesday at the team complex. "Twenty years from now, I'm sure they'll still kind of flirt around with it, so I guess it will be cool. Everything else that came out of that was nothing I had anything to do with. "
"I have not received it. That's the mystery ball," he said. "If you could tell me where it is, you would do me a huge favor."
By undercutting Rob Gronkowski's route early in the second quarter, Jackson prevented the Patriots from taking a 21-0 lead and for that Jackson makes no apologies.
When Andrew Luck was asked if he thought Brady's legacy had been tainted in any way by the investigation, Luck took the high road. Most of his teammates have stayed quiet, too, and there's a reason for it
Ted Wells' investigation cost the NFL nearly $5 million. Brady's legacy was questioned. The personal relationship between Patriots owner Robert Kraft and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell appeared strained after the league announced Brady would be suspended for four games and then refused to reduce it. Brady took the case to court, where the suspension was nullified, and now the NFL has appealed that decision. Oral arguments are not expected to be heard until February.
"I made a play that helped our team," he said. "If that's the case, I want to be a part of it."
The Colts have been nearly as quiet,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys.
Both teams have done their best to sidestep the subject this week.

He doesn't worry about personal mementoes,Cheap Jerseys China, tries to avoid controversy and scandal and normally toes the company line.
He ended up making the play that turned the NFL's offseason upside down.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Colts linebacker D'Qwell Jackson is a quiet, laid-back kind of guy.
Jackson never wanted to be in the spotlight for something like this, all he wanted to do on that wet January day in Foxborough, Massachusetts, was make a play.
But Indianapolis officials were suspicious enough to alert the league office before the AFC championship game began. So when Jackson came up with the ball and the team equipment staff found it to be too light, Jackson found himself in the midst of a circus-like environment that grabbed headlines for months.
But in Jackson's case, everyone wants to know about the football he's still trying to get back.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 02:01 , Processed in 0.073638 second(s), 26 queries .