2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-14 18:57:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
McFadden ran 23 yards on his only carry Friday night and Jones-Drew had 24 yards on four touches,NFL Jerseys Supply.
Murray came into camp last year with high hopes as a rookie but was nursing an ankle injury that hampered him throughout practice. After rushing for 29 yards on eight carries in his first exhibition game, Murray was shut down and underwent arthroscopic surgery on the ankle.
With the Raiders uncertain with what they had in Murray, they brought McFadden back this offseason and also signed Jones-Drew. But they also expect Murray to be a big contributor as a runner, receiver and possibly even a kick returner this season as well.
A year after his rookie season ended in training camp with an ankle injury, Murray is running with the power and determination that made the Raiders so excited to draft him in 2013.
NAPA, Calif. (AP) — Latavius Murray is finally getting the chance to show the Oakland Raiders what kind of running back he can be when healthy.
"It's obvious that when you go back in the mental picture of what you saw from him last year and what we've seen to this point this year, it's obvious that he was not healthy last year,NBA Jerseys China," coach Dennis Allen said. "I think now that he's back to being healthy, I think we're seeing a little bit more the type of back that we felt we were going to get when we drafted him."
"When you got a group of backs like that, you can get nothing but better every day in practice," Murray said. "When they're in their getting reps, they're making the most of it. So, you got to make sure you're doing the same thing when you get in there and just get better."
NOTES: LB Kaluka Maiava returned for the first time since injuring his hamstring on the first day of practice. ,Cheap Jerseys Authentic... DT Justin Ellis missed practice after suffering a concussion in the game Friday. ... CB Jansen Watson left the team so that he can contemplate his future.
Murray said that knowledge has helped slow the game down in training camp this year, when he has also been helped by Jones-Drew and McFadden.
"It definitely was exciting to get back on the field and get the ball in my hands again," Murray said Sunday. "I definitely feel 100 percent better compared to last year and where I was then to where I am now. I'm just excited now being healthy and going forward this year."
Murray said his missed year wasn't a complete loss,Cheap Jerseys, as he was able to sit in meeting rooms,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, learn the playbook and see what it took to be a professional while rehabbing his injury.

"It was tough," he said. "Anybody in that locker room, if you have to sit out and watch your other teammates play, it hurts. So, I took that mentality in the offseason to get better and work hard so it doesn't happen again this year."
He spent the entire season on injured reserve, only able to watch his teammates play.
The two veterans are trying to bounce back from rough seasons in 2013 and the competition at running back is pushing all three of the backs to be at their best,wholesale jerseys china.
Murray is a physical back at 225 pounds but also has breakaway speed, as evidenced by his 4.38 40-yard dash time. He was a big-play back in college at Central Florida, rushing for 37 touchdowns in his career and scoring six more as a receiver and one on a kickoff return.
Murray had seven carries for 28 yards and also caught two passes for 13 yards in the exhibition opener at Minnesota on Friday night. He is trying to earn himself regular playing time in a crowded backfield that also includes Maurice Jones-Drew and Darren McFadden.
He ran for 1,106 yards and scored 19 touchdowns as a senior, earning first-team Conference USA honors and becoming a sixth-round pick by the Raiders.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:31 , Processed in 0.071291 second(s), 26 queries .