主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2017-12-14 20:49:36 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Now it's time for this seemingly perfect combination to start producing results.
"We did the numbers, we crunched all that stuff and took a good look at it, but tape doesn't lie,China Soccer Jerseys," Pagano said. "He has taken great care of himself so there was enough there, and the type of player that he is, how he is wired,Wholesale China Jerseys, his competitive nature. All those kind of things. He looks great."
So far,China Jerseys Cheap, Gore looks like he hasn't lost a step.
It shows.
The results didn't change much, either.
During the first three days of training camp,Nike NFL Jerseys China, he's broken long runs, caught long passes, plowed through hopeful tacklers and, perhaps most important, protected Andrew Luck against the blitz.
ANDERSON, Ind. (AP) — Frank Gore came to Indianapolis to win a championship.
But while Gore excelled as the lynchpin in San Francisco, the Colts kept going through players.  Donald Brown left in free agency, Vick Ballard and Ahmad Bradshaw finished the past two seasons on injured reserve and Trent Richardson flamed out.
Ballard has been cleared to practice after missing 15 games in 2013 with a torn ACL in his right knee and all of 2014 with a torn left Achilles tendon. But Ballard left Tuesday afternoon's practice after his left hamstring tightened up.
Add the new weapons in the passing game and what they hope will be an improved offensive line, and the Colts believe they can alleviate some of the burden Luck's had to carry without a ground game -- if Gore is indeed the missing piece.
But the Colts also realize that most teams in today's game need multiple backs to be successful, so they've worked on the depth.
Indy still hasn't produced a 1,000-yard runner since 2007, the year after it won the Super Bowl. And Ballard's 814-yard season in 2012 is the only time a Colts runner has topped 700 yards since their 2009 AFC championship season.
Coach Chuck Pagano has preached the importance of power football from the moment he arrived in 2012.
While the 32-year-old Gore may not possess the upside of younger,Cheap MLB Jerseys, cheaper running backs, he certainly provides the Colts with something they've been lacking -- a known commodity.
While some questioned whether Gore might be running out of steam, the Colts didn't. Instead, after Gore initially agreed to sign with Philadelphia, Indy welcomed his change of mind.

Indy also drafted Josh Robinson in the sixth round and still has Zurlon Tipton from last year's team, too.
The Colts needed him to get their running game off the ground.
Daniel "Boom" Herron, who replaced Richardson as the starter late last season, is back.
"He's got great vision. He makes great decisions, great reads and he's very decisive," Pagano said. "When he puts a foot in the ground he gets north and south and he can jump cut and do all those kinds of things."
Since winning San Francisco's starting job in 2006, Gore has topped the 1,000-yard mark eight times, been selected to five Pro Bowls and helped the 49ers reach three NFC championship games. He finished his time there as the 49ers career rushing leader (11,073) and second in franchise history in rushing touchdowns (64).
NOTE: Pagano, a cancer survivor, wore an Eric Berry T-shirt at the afternoon practice. It read "Be bold Be brave Be Berry." Berry returned to Kansas City's practice field last week after battling Hodgkin's lymphoma.
"I am happy to be here. I wanted to be here as a free agent. I'm here to come and do the best that I can and be the best player that I can be in every phase of the game: blocking, catching and running," Gore said after Tuesday morning's workout. "I want to do some good things here."
Now the Colts are asking the stocky,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, steady Gore to solve the problem.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 06:09 , Processed in 0.084181 second(s), 25 queries .