2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-14 21:48:16 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NFL free agency officially begins on Tuesday.

Jason McCourty said on the Twitter account the brothers share: "Congrats to Dmac! Even though he turned down my offer to Nashville I guess we can still be bros just let me get some of that money."
Also Monday,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, ESPN reported that the Patriots have decided not to pick up Revis' $20 million option, instead allowing him to become a free agent. A Patriots spokesman said he didn't anticipate any comment from the team on Monday.
McCourty's agent,NFL Jerseys Cheap, Andy Simms, confirmed that his deal would pay $47.5 million over five years, with $28.5 million guaranteed.
"Being in New England for five years, there's no kind of mystery or question. I know we can win here," McCourty said in the TV interview. "We've already done it. That's where (the Patriots) came in first in that category. And,NFL Jerseys Wholesale From China, financially, they stepped up and hit all the numbers that I wanted."
"I knew in my heart that I wanted to be back in New England, but I also knew the business side of football," the 27-year-old free agent told the station. "I had to do what I had to do. I'm back, but I'd be lying if I said there wasn't possibilities over the last few days that I was going to be somewhere else. But, happy it all worked out."
Devin McCourty had 67 total tackles last season and added nine more in the postseason as the Patriots won their fourth Super Bowl since 2001.
McCourty said that he's happy to stay with the Super Bowl champions,NFL Jerseys Sale, telling Patriots fans on Twitter on Monday: "Let's go win another Super Bowl...or 5."
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Safety Devin McCourty says he's returning to the New England Patriots for five more years.
In a telephone call to Comcast SportsNet New England on Sunday night, McCourty said he wanted to come back to the team that picked him in the first round of the 2010 draft. A handful of other teams showed interest,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, including Tennessee,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, where his twin brother Jason plays.
Cornerback Darrelle Revis could be gone.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 20:13 , Processed in 0.075193 second(s), 28 queries .