2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-14 21:48:21 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Tannehill completed a 36-yard pass to Rishard Matthews to set up the touchdown.
"We were able to run the ball pretty effectively, and when we did have the opportunity to throw, we were able to move the chains," Ryan said. "We were able to overcome a couple of penalties, we were able to keep going, and punch the ball into the end zone."
Lobato didn't appear to be rattled by the big stage, but he lost a late fumble inside the Atlanta 10 that ended Miami's comeback hopes in its 16-10 loss to the Falcons on Friday night.
Yates, the favorite to win the job as Ryan's top backup, completed 7 of 16 passes for 123 yards. Yates is competing with Sean Renfree,Wholesale Jerseys Online, a second-year player from Duke who completed 6 of 15 passes for 108 yards.
Lobato completed 14 of 28 passes for 124 yards.
"I thought that we did some pretty good things as an offense and made some plays. We just didn't make enough plays."
"Considering everything,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, I thought he did a good job," Dolphins coach Joe Philbin said. "I thought he had poise and good command of what we were doing."
"As a quarterback,Cheap NFL Jerseys, I have to make that play and can't let the ball get on the ground in that situation," said Lobato,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, who took over after Ryan Tannehill opened the game with a touchdown drive.
Lobato was needed as Miami top backups, Matt Moore (shoulder) and Pat Devlin (hamstring), were held out.
Tannehill was 6 for 6 for 62 yards, including a 6-yard touchdown pass to Brandon Gibson, to open the game.
"It felt good," Tannehill said. "It was a good start for us. I thought that we ran the ball effectively, had some short passing game and then the one vertical shot to Rishard.
Ryan called the opening possession — 15 plays for 77 yards — "exactly what you want for your first drive of the year."
Despite the turnover, Lobato may have surpassed the expectations of some in the preseason opener for both teams.
ATLANTA (AP) — The matchups seemed to greatly favor Atlanta when the Falcons and Dolphins each turned to backup quarterbacks in the first quarter.
Matt Bryant closed the first half with a 21-yard field goal for Atlanta. Danny Hrapmann kicked a 42-yarder in the second quarter for Miami. Sergio Castillo added field goals of 21 and 34 yards in the second half for Atlanta.
Lobato led Miami to the Atlanta 5-yard line with less than 3 minutes remaining before fumbling a shotgun snap. Defensive end Nosa Eguae recovered for Atlanta.
Atlanta's Matt Ryan also was sharp, completing each of his seven attempts for 53 yards on Atlanta's opening drive. Jacquizz Rodgers capped the drive with a 2-yard scoring run.
"I felt really comfortable and thought the line did a great job protecting me," Lobato said.
"All in all I felt it was a good start for us. We had limited action, but I felt that we were effective the few plays that we were in."

NOTES: Rodgers started as Steven Jackson continued to recover from a left hamstring injury. ... Philbin said he had no update on RB Damien Williams, who was carted off the field with an undisclosed injury late in the game. ... Miami S Reshad Jones, who on Friday was suspended for the first four games of the regular season for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances,Cheap Jerseys Store, played with the other defensive starters.
The Falcons' top backup was T.J. Yates,NFL Jerseys Outlet, a fourth-year veteran with five career starts. The Dolphins' No. 2 quarterback was Seth Lobato, an undrafted rookie from Northern Colorado.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 15:14 , Processed in 0.076728 second(s), 26 queries .