積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-15 12:35:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Harbaugh said of Pierce: "He finished off in the fourth quarter pretty good."
"As the game went on and we got that lead, it allowed us to continue to run the ball," Flacco said. "That's really when your yardage goes up. When your carries can go up, when you can get the lead late in the game, you really start to pound them. That's what we were able to do."
Those numbers should improve significantly this year, now that he's No. 1.
In this one, the Ravens ran 36 times and Flacco threw 29 passes. In the fourth quarter alone, Pierce gained 54 yards on eight attempts.
Said Pierce: "What a difference from last week. I knew I was going to get called on,Cheap Jerseys China, and I was really focused to correct the mistakes I made from last week."
For now, the third-year running back carries the label of the man who replaced Ray Rice.

BALTIMORE (AP) — If Bernard Pierce keeps running as impressively as he did against the Pittsburgh Steelers,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys, he soon might carve out his own identity.
The job is Pierce's to lose. Rice was originally serving a two-game suspension for domestic violence,NFL Jerseys China, but the Ravens released him Monday after a video surfaced showing him hitting his then-fiancee in an elevator last February.
Pierce would rather have beat out Rice on the field than take his job under these circumstances, so this situation is far from ideal.
"Bernard bounced back. That shows you what he's made of, that shows you his mettle a little bit," coach John Harbaugh said.
Last year, Pierce was slowed by injury but still had 436 yards rushing and 20 catches for 104 yards.
"He's a friend first before a player," Pierce said. "I'm not saying it's wrong,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, I'm not saying it's right, but everybody makes mistakes. Eventually everything will brush over."
As a reward for playing on a short work-week,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, the Ravens are off until Monday. Their next game is at Cleveland on Sept. 21.
Averaging 4.4 yards per carry, Pierce redeemed himself for a poor showing in the opener against Cincinnati, when he gained just 14 yards on nine carries and was pulled after losing a fumble.
Starting for a second straight game, Pierce ran for 96 yards on 22 carries to help the Baltimore Ravens beat the Steelers 26-6.
Pierce provided balance to an attack that against Cincinnati relied far too heavily on the pass. Joe Flacco threw 62 times in a 23-16 defeat.
Before this season,Wholesale Jerseys USA, Pierce had only one NFL start over two years since being picked third in the NFL draft out of Temple. That doesn't mean his career was not without its highlights: He ran for 123 yards against the Giants in December of his rookie season and had 103 yards in a playoff game against Indianapolis.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-9 20:51 , Processed in 0.070880 second(s), 26 queries .