主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2017-12-15 13:34:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"You know,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, just a new guy getting signed, it was a big deal," Hatcher said. "Just you being a human, you're kind of like, 'I'm just getting here, you know? What my teammates going to think? What (are) the GM and owner going to think?' So it was one of those things that was a hard decision."
Meanwhile,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the Redskins' biggest offseason acquisition, DeSean Jackson, remains sidelined after hurting his left ankle during Wednesday's practice. He missed Thursday's preseason opener against the New England Patriots and sat in the trainers' tent icing his ankle Saturday while his teammates were on the field.
Receiver Pierre Garcon, who missed Thursday's game with a strained hamstring,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2018, returned to practice. Two other players nursing more severe hamstring injuries — safeties Ryan Clark and Phillip Thomas — are still limited with no timetable for return.
Gruden said running back Chris Thompson sprained an ankle against the Patriots but called the injury "very minor." Gruden said running back Roy Helu has a "mild knee sprain" and is day to day. Tight end Mike Caussin is dealing with a sore knee — he sat out the Patriots game — and tight end Jordan Reed missed Saturday's practice with an illness.
So when his knee started ailing during Washington Redskins offseason practices in June,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online, he thought about trying to play with the discomfort and not have surgery.

The Redskins have two remaining players on the PUP list: defensive end Stephen Bowen (right knee) and receiver Leonard Hankerson (left knee). Gruden said it's too soon to tell whether either will be ready for the regular season opener Sept. 7.
"Anybody who's pulled a hamstring,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, you never know," Gruden said.
The team made one other roster move Saturday, signing safety Da'Mon Cromartie-Smith and waiving cornerback Peyton Thompson.
The Redskins, looking to bolster the pass rush, signed the defensive end to a four-year, $27.5 million contract in March as a free agent from the Dallas Cowboys. They're going to be cautious with him: He donned his helmet and joined his fellow linemen for the initial part of practice, but he sat out the team drills.
"Slowly but surely," coach Jay Gruden said. "Get him in some individual drills, see how he does and hopefully we'll get him ready by the third week of preseason, maybe fourth, but we will see how he does. It depends on how he feels after he trains and making sure there is no other damage or what have you,Authentic Jerseys China, but he's coming along very well."
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Jason Hatcher knows the story all too well. Guy signs big contract. Guy gets hurt. Fans and others start complaining about a big waste of money.
Hatcher opted to have the arthroscopic surgery to clean up the cartilage in his left knee. It caused him to miss the first two weeks of training camp, but on Saturday he was back on the field. He passed his physical and was moved from the physically unable to perform list to the active roster.
Also, Gruden said cornerback Tracy Porter, who has been a regular participant in practices, probably won't play until the third preseason game. Porter is recovering from shoulder surgery.
"I'm very happy that the way it's responding," Hatcher said. "I've got a little way to go. I'm very happy where I'm at right now."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:04 , Processed in 0.078120 second(s), 25 queries .