2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-15 16:10:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Fisher wouldn't say how many starters he needed out of the draft picks, but said it was more than just quantity, too.
"Everybody has a different path," Donnal said. "I don't think that's bad at all. I still have so much upside. This is only the beginning."
Ifedi, 6-3 and 275 pounds,Cheap Jerseys From China, is Memphis' career leader with 22 1/2 sacks.
"I'm very thankful the wait is over," Wichmann said. "I definitely didn't watch every second."
The Rams took cornerback E.J. Gaines in the sixth round last year, and he became a starter.
Donnal described his style as a "blue-collar grinder," and added, "Mauling inside, there's nothing better." He started three games his sophomore season before sustaining a season-ending knee injury and played every down in all but two games as a senior.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — For several weeks, Jeff Fisher just kept smiling and saying he was happy with an offensive line that had only two returning starters.
"We didn't throw darts,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys," the coach said. "We think these guys can play."

The 6-foot-2,Wholesale Jerseys For Sale, 235-pound Hager made 322 career tackles and was a member of the winningest class in school history with five bowl trips.
"I tried to keep expectations at bay," Donnal said. "I tried to roll with the process and get on a team. I'm super happy to get the call."
"I'm just glad I can stay in Missouri," Sasser said. "I know a lot of Mizzou fans from there, and that's so cool to be part of that organization now."
They went for glitz at the top, taking Georgia running back Todd Gurley 10th overall. Then they got busy with the meat and potatoes.
"Hey, I'm not making promises," Sasser said. "I'm going to go in there and work my tail off."
After drafting four linemen,Cheap NFL Jerseys, the St. Louis Rams coach can be believed.
"We got on the same page this morning," Fisher said of Stacy.
The Rams, coming off a 6-10 season, concentrated on upgrading the 28th-ranked offense, particularly up front. The first seven picks of their nine-player class were on offense.
The 6-6, 315-pound Wichmann made 50 starts at Fresno State. He kept his mind off the draft by shooting baskets and washing his car Saturday.
The 6-foot-2, 210-pound Sasser had 77 catches for 1,003 yards, a 13-yard average, and 12 touchdowns as a senior. He was the 201st overall selection.
Another pre-draft need was addressed at quarterback with Oregon State's Sean Mannion in the third round. The Rams added Missouri wide receiver Bud Sasser (sixth) before finally shifting to defense by taking Baylor linebacker Bryce Hager and Memphis defensive end Martin Ifedi in the seventh.
"It's been a long time coming,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, particularly because of the needs," Fisher said Saturday. "Our focus went to the big guys."
Wisconsin tackle Rob Haverstein (second round) and Louisville guard Jawon Howard (third) were added Friday. On Saturday, St. Louis added Iowa tackle-guard Andrew Donnal (fourth) and guard Cody Wichmann (sixth).
The lone returning starters on the offensive line are guard Rodger Saffold and tackle Greg Robinson. Despite taking all the linemen,Cheap Jerseys, Fisher said re-signing unrestricted free agent Joe Barksdale, a tackle, remained a possibility.
The 6-foot-7, 305-pound Donnal was a full-time starter at Iowa for the first time as a senior. Iowa's other tackle, Brandon Scherff, was the fifth overall pick by Washington.
"All of them finish," Fisher said, "and that's the thing we really like."
The Hager pick came from a trade with the Jets for running back Zac Stacy, who had tweeted his dissatisfaction with the Gurley pick. Stacy rushed for nearly 1,000 yards as a rookie in 2013 but fell behind rookie Tre Mason and Benny Cunningham last year.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 21:16 , Processed in 0.059975 second(s), 26 queries .