2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-15 18:36:53 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Interceptions: Zero,Wholesale China Jerseys.

New York takes on Buffalo (4-3) at home on Sunday, looking to snap a six-game skid that has the Jets facing the prospects of a fourth straight season without a postseason appearance.
They also see how Smith has handled himself behind closed doors, without the fans or the media around.
"You have to brush it off,Cheap Jerseys From China."
It's all part of being a professional athlete, and the spotlight shines brighter when you're the quarterback of a team in New York. Boos and cheers aside, Smith has nine games left to make his job status a non-issue.
"No, we lost the game,Wholesale China Jerseys," Smith said. "That's that. I'm focused on the Bills."
"I've always felt he has been comfortable and I don't feel that he's easily rattled," left tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson said of Smith.
"You've got to be able to take it one game at a time, one play at a time, and I think Geno has done a great job of being poised and staying consistent. Now it's just about stringing games together and we're going to try to get some wins."
Turnovers: Zero.
It could very well cost coach Rex Ryan his job, and Smith needs to show progress during the final nine games to keep his job.
The second-year quarterback had his first turnover-free game in the Jets' 27-25 loss to the New England Patriots last Thursday. He was solid in defeat, throwing for 226 yards and a touchdown while also running for 37 yards on seven carries. It was a promising bounceback for Smith, who wasn't quite in a celebratory mood.
Otherwise, the Jets could be looking to draft a quarterback with what appears, as of now,Cheap NFL Jerseys, will be a top-five pick.
"I think when you look at how we are going to use Percy, it might be different than how he was used in Minnesota, how he was used in Seattle," Ryan said. "I guess time will tell, but I truly believe with his kind of talent it's going to be a big help, obviously for our offense and with that, our whole team."
"People are going to love you when you're playing well and hate you when they aren't," Amaro said. "He's handled the criticism very well. The thing is, the fans just want to see us win. I'm a big basketball guy and it's the same thing for me.
"So, that's really where your focus (is). We're excited to have Percy here. From the fans' standpoint, however they look at it in evaluating somebody, I don't look at it that way."
Harvin adds a dynamic playmaker to a receiving group that also includes Eric Decker and Jeremy Kerley, as well as tight ends Jace Amaro and Jeff Cumberland.
"I'm cheering and yelling and I get mad if a guy misses a shot or a free throw. You expect them to make every shot and free throw, to catch every ball and make every pass. It's just unrealistic.
"No, I don't see that," Ryan said. "I see us as having an opportunity in front of us against a good Buffalo Bills team that's won a lot of games already.
Getting Harvin in the mix should help.
That will give the Jets, many fans and media think, the chance to better evaluate Smith's overall ability.
He's a guy who could stretch the field as a legitimate downfield threat, something Harvin acknowledged he wanted to do more — and something the Jets have been lacking.
But before any of that,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Smith will have the chance to show what he can do with a potentially productive offense around him, especially with the acquisition of Percy Harvin last weekend from Seattle.
"Just playing football,NHL Jerseys Authentic," Smith said Wednesday when asked if the performance could be a springboard. "Go out there and do my job. That's all I can do."
Smith is excited about the addition of Harvin, but tempered expectations for the receiver to come out Sunday with a huge game.
So will a few victories.
Smith's teammates have heard the boos aimed at the quarterback, and the chants for Vick to play in his place. They also are aware of the public uproar over Smith cursing at a fan a few weeks ago, and missing a team meeting the night before the Jets played in San Diego.
"We have to see how it goes out there once we get out on the field," Smith said.
Not even a building block? A positive in what has been a dismal 1-6 start for the Jets?
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Geno Smith's statistical line last week included a couple of zeroes in categories the New York Jets have been waiting to see all season.
The Jets are all in on Smith, opting to continue to start him despite having Michael Vick waiting on the sideline. This is a stretch that amounts to a job audition.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:57 , Processed in 0.069990 second(s), 26 queries .