主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2017-12-15 23:07:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Now that there is some competition out here, you are going to see some 'hellified' running," said Gary Brown, the running backs coach.
NOTES: Dallas moved McFadden to the active roster from the physically unable to perform list while signing RBs Ben Malena and Michael Hill to account for Johnson's injury. The Cowboys waived S Ray Vinopal after he injured his left ankle against the Chargers.
Dunbar, an undrafted player in his fourth year, has always been viewed as more of a specialty back whereas McFadden has the size (6-foot-1, 220 pounds) to be an every-down power back in the same mold as Murray.
But the Cowboys tempered that talk after McFadden sat out most of the offseason with a hamstring issue,Wholesale Jerseys From China, then reported to camp with another hamstring problem. After two weeks of conditioning work on the side,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, he finally took some handoffs in the morning walkthrough Saturday.
OXNARD, Calif. (AP) — Darren McFadden is ready to give Joseph Randle a run for the job of replacing NFL rushing champion DeMarco Murray in Dallas.
Lance Dunbar also returned to practice Saturday after missing a week with a sprained right ankle. And Randle, who has been the clear leader to replace Murray almost by default, was slowed slightly before the preseason opener at San Diego with a strained muscle in his side.

But even a healthy Johnson couldn't keep the focus off the competition between Randle, McFadden and Dunbar. It was the biggest position battle for Dallas coming into camp, and a two-week delay didn't change that much.
McFadden had always had a natural tie to Cowboys owner Jerry Jones with Arkansas, their mutual alma mater. Jones couldn't resist the suggestion that McFadden might finally fulfill his promise running behind one of the NFL's best offensive lines, with three first-round picks from the past five drafts.
"The good news is he's in great shape and they've really spent a lot of time working on that aspect of him being ready to go," Jones said. "We've got a big investment in time in terms of him getting in football-playing shape."
But McFadden has just one 1,000-yard season,Cheap China Jerseys, in 2010 when he averaged 5.2 yards per carry in 13 games. He's only had one injury-free season — last year when he played all 16 games but had just 534 yards and averaged 3.4 per carry.
Because of his injury, Randle skipped the 17-7 loss to the Chargers while undrafted rookie Gus Johnson got most of the work,Wholesale Jerseys China, gaining 35 yards on 13 carries before going out with a separated shoulder that could sideline him for a while in camp.
He's a big step closer to that with the Cowboys.
He hasn't shown the Cowboys much since signing in March, days after Murray picked NFC East rival Philadelphia in free agency.
"Everybody's entitled to their own opinion," the 27-year-old running back said Saturday after taking handoffs in practice for the first time. "So that's something I'm not going to dwell on or worry about. I'm just going to go out there and play ball and show everybody Darren McFadden."
"I'm the type of guy I want to be out there hustling with my teammates and putting in the work with them," McFadden said. "So it's very hard for me. But I'm out there now. So I'm just looking forward to being out there and hustling with them."
"I don't feel like I've lost a step at all," said McFadden, who has 4,247 yards rushing for his career. "I'm a mature guy. I'm a veteran player. I know defenses, and I know how to read them when I'm out there. For me, it's just getting back on the field and being healthy and being ready to play."
Coach Jason Garrett said the Cowboys were likely to bring McFadden along slowly, and they showed it by limiting him to individual drills in the afternoon practice Saturday. That's in keeping with Jones' desire to be careful with him.
And the top five pick by Oakland in 2008 is looking to put seven mostly disappointing and injury-plagued seasons with the Raiders behind him,Wholesale China Jerseys. And he's facing plenty of skeptics after missing the first two weeks of his first training camp with the Cowboys because of a hamstring issue,China Jerseys Wholesale.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:58 , Processed in 0.077106 second(s), 25 queries .