2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-16 00:15:26 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Baylor defensive coordinator Phil Bennett recruited Oakman when he was still in the same position at Pittsburgh. That relationship helped in Oakman landing at Baylor when he left Penn State.
Some projections have the 6-foot-9, 280-pound junior as a high NFL draft pick next spring if he decides to come out early.
"You're all making it seem like I was gone. I didn't say I was leaving," Oakman said. "It's not my time. I've got unfinished business. ... It's promising on both sides, the NFL and college"
Oakman has filed paperwork with the NFL advisory committee that gives prospects an idea of when they could be drafted, helping them decide whether they should declare for early entry or stay in school. He was still waiting to hear back on that.
"I can be number one. That's the way I see it. If I'm top 15 now, to me, I haven't done anything spectacular," he said. "I just know that my work ethic and my potential is so much higher and the things I'm going to do this offseason could just catapult me to number one. ... Why not stay?"
DALLAS (AP) — Shawn Oakman has been a dominant defender for Baylor,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, an All-Big 12 defensive end who needs only one more sack to set the single-season school record.
"He's made progress. He's not where he's going to be though. I'm honest with him. Another year is what he needs," Bennett said. "He's still raw. He's worked hard. The thing about Shawn that's a joy, he knows he's got things to work on. And the best thing about him, though,nfl jerseys china, the sky is the limit for him."
"Looking at my body of work, it wasn't good enough for me to leave," Oakman said. "That's not how you want to leave a program that resurrected you and brought you back to the light you're supposed to be at."
The Penn State transfer,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, who had to sit out 2012 at Baylor after redshirting the previous season with the Nittany Lions, has 10 sacks and a Big 12-leading 18½ tackles for losses. He was a third-team AP All-America pick for two-time Big 12 champion Baylor,Wholesale Jerseys Paypal, which plays Michigan State in the Cotton Bowl on Thursday.
Oakman said Monday that he's not done at Baylor,Cheap Jerseys Online, and is planning to return for his senior season.
While Oakman acknowledged that "I changed my mind every day,Jerseys From China," he believes he can be a top draft pick if he stays in college another season.
Without starting a game for Baylor last season, Oakman had 12 ½ tackles for losses. He has increased that while starting every game this season, but doesn't think he's yet done enough for the Bears.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 12:17 , Processed in 0.067767 second(s), 26 queries .