主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2017-12-16 01:28:00 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
There weren't many questions of the four NFL executives who sat on stage,Jerseys China.
"I don't think you need me to interpret that," Grubman said afterward, when asked about the crowd's sentiment toward Fabiani. "When a person is the face of something unpopular, it draws the criticism and ire and boos. I understand their reaction but I don't think you should try to make more of it than it really is."
"I don't view the audience as being disrespectful or anything like that," Grubman said. "I think they were very passionate. I think they chose to, as a group, express their points of views and pour out their emotion rather than ask questions. ... I do not think it gave the fans the satisfaction that they're seeking that the tide would turn tonight. I recognize they want to be part of it, and they want to be part of a victory."
The NFL said it distributed 1,000 tickets. The crowd was estimated at 450.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The lawyer who is leading the San Diego Chargers' efforts to move to Los Angeles was vigorously booed as he addressed the crowd at the beginning of a public hearing the NFL mandated as part of the relocation process,Jerseys China Cheap NFL.
Sherman said that while city leaders have come and gone,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys, "the one constant is Mr. Fabiani's employment of the San Diego Chargers. He has been nothing but negative the whole time."

"It's good to see all of you here tonight,NFL Jerseys 2018," Fabiani, a one-time deputy mayor of Los Angeles, told the crowd Wednesday night at a downtown theater.
Eric Grubman, the NFL's point man on Los Angeles, had to step in and ask that the crowd to calm down.
Fabiani,wholesale nfl jerseys, who works for Chargers chairman Dean Spanos, blamed politicians, not the fans, for the team's stance. The Chargers walked away from negotiations with the city and county in mid-June. Fabiani said the team won't accept Faulconer's proposal because of a "flawed fatal EIR process."
"Why don't you tell the truth?" one fan yelled at Mark Fabiani, who has criticized Mayor Kevin Faulconer's efforts to build a new stadium in Mission Valley to replace aging Qualcomm Stadium.
A similar hearing was held Tuesday night in St. Louis and one will be held Thursday night in Oakland.
"I measure these things very simple. It's not complicated," Grubman said. "There was nothing on the table for anyone to discuss a year ago. There is something on the table that political leadership in the city and the county are discussing. They're trying to prove out their case; their case being that you can build a stadium at Mission Valley, you can get it financed, it can be attractive and any environmental challenges can be dealt with. They're working on that, and that is forward progress as compared to a year ago."
Fabiani said Friday that the team will file for relocation because he believes the Rams and Raiders will as well. NFL owners could vote as early as January.
City Councilman Scott Sherman gave an impassioned speech. He said Fabiani's claims that the city hasn't been able to accomplish anything "is the furthest thing from the truth."
The San Diego hearing came three days after the Chargers were embarrassed at home by the Raiders, 37-29. The game drew at least 50 percent Raiders fans.
Fabiani has criticized the city's environmental impact report. However, Gov. Jerry Brown recently approved an accelerated judicial review process for any lawsuits filed.
Another reason the team opposes Faulconer's proposal is because it caps public contributions at 32 percent and makes the team responsible for overruns,CHeap NFL Jerseys China. Fabiani has said the team wants at least a 60-percent public contribution.
Many at Wednesday night's hearing vented on Fabiani, criticized the plan to move to Carson and told stories about growing up Chargers fans. Many said they would not drive up the freeway to games if the team moves, and many said the name Chargers should stay in San Diego.
Many Chargers fans feel betrayed because the team and its biggest rival, the Oakland Raiders, have proposed a joint $1.7 billion stadium in Carson, an industrial suburb of L.A. if they don't get stadium deals in their home market. Their proposal was announced after St. Louis Rams owner Stan Kroenke announced plans for a stadium in Inglewood.
Despite Fabiani's constant criticism of the city, Grubman said there has been progress in San Diego.
"That's a lie," one fan yelled.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 12:58 , Processed in 0.074087 second(s), 25 queries .