主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2017-12-16 02:24:47 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Trying to decide this week what plan will work for next week is premature — the same label he gave to a question about how good a year he's having while leading the Cowboys (7-3) in his eighth full season as the starter.
The Arizona loss is also why there are so many questions about how Romo will manage two games in five days and three games in 12, because the Cowboys struggled without him.
After missing a loss to Arizona,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Romo flew across the Atlantic and had a 138.8 passer rating in a 31-17 win over Jacksonville in London.
NOTES: Romo and CB Tyler Patmon (knee) were the only players to miss practice Wednesday. LB Rolando McClain,China NFL Jerseys, who was active but didn't play against the Jaguars with a knee injury, worked out.
How big a part was illustrated in the loss to the Cardinals, by far the worst offensive output of the season for the Cowboys. It was Murray's only game with fewer than 100 yards rushing, and backup Brandon Weeden couldn't make Arizona pay in the passing game.
With 18 touchdown passes,Cheap China Jerseys, Romo is nowhere near the league lead because he has NFL rushing leader DeMarco Murray with 1,233 yards and seven scores. And the emphasis on the running game under Scott Linehan, Romo's third play caller in three seasons, is one of the reasons coach Jason Garrett thinks Romo is having "a really good year."
"Any of the evolutional part of our offense has been positive,MLB Jerseys China Authentic," Garrett said. "He's embraced that. Obviously, we're a better offensive unit around him. We're better on the offensive line. We're running the ball better. All of those things are good. But he's had a huge part in orchestrating all of that."
"Right now,Cheap Jerseys From China, I have a full week plus the bye from last week to be able to get yourself ready and that was big,cheap nfl jerseys," Romo said. "I think after the game against New York, we'll reassess everything. But that's not on my mind right now."
IRVING, Texas (AP) — Tony Romo will play the New York Giants on Sunday night, then figure out if his surgically repaired back can hold up for the quick Thanksgiving turnaround.
"I said in training camp what I thought I was going to be able to do over the course of my career," said Romo, hinting at the 34-year-old quarterback's July comment that "you'll see the best version of me" in the next several years. "You've just got to go out and do it."
"This week it's not about thinking about next week at all," Romo said. "You've got to get yourself ready to play in this one game against the Giants."
Romo's back issues aren't much on the mind of Giants coach Tom Coughlin either.
"No," he said when asked if Romo looks like a quarterback having back problems. "The 138 quarterback rating in the last game will do that for you."
Now he's had the bye week, which the history of his latest injury says should be a big boost in the recovery, and has the Cowboys poised to end a four-year playoff drought as they start the finishing stretch at the Giants (3-7).
Dallas plays NFC East co-leader Philadelphia on Thanksgiving, followed by a trip to Chicago for another Thursday game. Romo has skipped the Wednesday workout all season — he did it again this week, even after a bye — so the question of a short week is a big one.
Romo's done it so far, even with another back injury tacked on against Washington. He sustained two small fractures when he was sacked and later returned to the game.

Romo threw three interceptions in the first half of his return from December back surgery in a loss to San Francisco in the opener. He has just three in eight games since. He's second to Aaron Rodgers in passer rating — while on pace for a career best — and second to Drew Brees in completion percentage.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:05 , Processed in 0.075795 second(s), 23 queries .