2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-16 05:53:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Oh, man, yeah," he said. "That was the plan in Chicago, and that's definitely the plan here in New York."
He heard all the rumors. Things got rocky with the Bears last season, so a change appeared inevitable.
"I think with this offense and with what Chan does, spreading the ball around, is going to help us out a lot," he said. "But I do think I'm going to be in position because of how great a job he does creating matchups to really take my game to another level and I'm looking forward to that."
He sees the potential for a similar situation with the Jets,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, especially with Eric Decker complementing him at wide receiver.
"These guys have created something special," Marshall said. "This is a young team,Wholesale China Jerseys, a team that's hungry. It's going to be a special journey."
For Marshall, it will be his fourth NFL team. And, he hopes, his last.
"Since then, I've been living my life in a way that, I haven't been perfect,China Jerseys NFL," he added, "but one that I would say that I'm happy with and feel that I'm being an effective, healthy citizen wherever I am."
"I was lost and really didn't cope and deal with things the right way the first couple of years," Marshall said. "My second year in Miami (2011) is when there really was a transformation in my life and in my heart, and I started to see the world the way it's supposed to be seen.
"I kind of felt it over the last two months," Marshall said during a conference call Friday. "So my agent and I just prepared ourselves emotionally and also from the business standpoint for that day. So, it really wasn't unexpected."
"We're the brothers that, we love each other and we also get into it, but it's always been that way and it will never change," Marshall said. "I love him."
Marshall's actions on and off the field have sometimes been an issue in his previous stops. He's known as a fiery competitor, and has been willing to speak his mind, calling out teammates at times and rubbing some the wrong way. He is also well-spoken and thoughtful, parlaying that into a role on Showtime's "Inside The NFL,Cheap NFL Jerseys," a gig that required him to fly from Chicago to New York every Tuesday. His commute would be a lot closer now from the Jets' facility in Florham Park, New Jersey.
He comes to the Jets as a true No. 1 wide receiver, a guy who has caught 100 or more passes in five seasons and had at least 1,000 yards receiving every year from 2007-13. In offensive coordinator Chan Gailey's system with the Jets, Marshall expects to be a "big piece" but used in whatever way is most effective.

"Look out,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, everybody. He's a man's man," Marshall said of Bowles. "He's a leader."
The New York Jets agreed to a deal for Marshall last Friday, and it became official Tuesday as the NFL's free agency period started. The Jets sent a fifth-round draft pick to Chicago for the playmaking wide receiver and a seventh-rounder.
Marshall, who turns 31 on March 23, played the last three seasons with the Bears. But he dealt with injuries and had 61 catches last season, his lowest total since his rookie year with Denver in 2006. He also clashed with teammates at times, and even his relationship with quarterback Jay Cutler appeared a bit strained.
"It's only a 30-minute ride to Showtime," he said, "if we choose to do that again."
"We might be going against a team where he might have the best matchup and Decker might be the guy with 10, 11 catches and I may just have two," Marshall said. "Five years ago,NFL Jerseys Outlet, I wouldn't have been able to cope with that the right way."
New Jets coach Todd Bowles was in Miami as the Dolphins defensive coordinator while Marshall was there for two seasons. The two hit it off then, and Marshall is excited to be reunited with Bowles.
Marshall has watched what the Jets and new general manager Mike Maccagnan have done during an aggressive last few days, including trading for him and quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick and signing cornerbacks Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie and Buster Skrine, and safety Marcus Gilchrist.
NEW YORK (AP) — Brandon Marshall knew he was on his way out of Chicago.
Marshall has said he suffers from borderline personality disorder, and has been an active spokesman for mental health during the last few years. He has been fined by the NFL in the past for wearing green cleats to support his mental illness foundation.
In Chicago, Marshall saw his targets decrease from earlier in his career as the Bears brought in Alshon Jeffery and Martellus Bennett to pair with him and running back Matt Forte to help Cutler run a potentially high-scoring offense.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 21:17 , Processed in 0.070650 second(s), 26 queries .