主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2017-12-16 06:46:42 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Joseph said he holds no ill will toward the rookie.
The Rams drafted Robinson, who was a tackle in college, over three other linemen who are starting -- Jake Matthews at Atlanta, Taylor Lewan at Tennessee, and Zack Martin at Dallas. Robinson saw action in just a few plays on the offensive line in the Rams' first four games. He also did some special teams work.
"I thought he did pretty good, I really did. You saw a big, physical guy," Schottenheimer said. "It was fun to watch him match up with Justin Smith, another big,Wholesale Jerseys From China, physical guy. I thought it was winning performance for his first time out there."
"He's here to play, and he's gonna play,NFL Jerseys China Online," said Joseph,Discount NFL Jerseys, who came to St. Louis as a free agent from Tampa Bay. "If there's anything I can do for him,Wholesale China Jerseys, I will do for him. He's a great player."
"When coach (Paul) Boudreau called me to office early that morning early in the week, I thought I was in trouble," Robinson said. "I thought I did something wrong and he said,China Jerseys, 'We're going to start you.'"
Robinson said he realizes he has much work to do.
"He's come on. He's progressed over the last few weeks," Fisher said. "We had a good week of practice and I thought Greg did good for his first start and he's only going to get better."
"After watching the film, there was a lot of good, a lot of bad,Air Max 97 Undefeated For Sale, and a lot of things I have to learn from," Robinson said. "It's just a start and I plan on getting better and working hard each week."
It was frustrating for Robinson to sit and watch but he kept working and eventually replaced Davin Joseph at guard. That shuffled the line. Rodger Safford moved to right guard, where Joseph had been starting in the first four games.
However, Boudreau asked him to keep the news quiet. He thought it would give the Rams an edge against San Francisco. So there was the former Auburn standout, making his first NFL start at left guard alongside left tackle Jake Long. Across the line from them was Pro Bowl end Justin Smith.
Start No. 2 will come Sunday when the defending Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks visit St. Louis.

"I was studying them throughout the week," Robinson said. "It was just kind of smart on our part and it helped. I really felt prepared well throughout the week."
Brian Schottenheimer, the Rams offensive coordinator, liked what he saw from Robinson against the 49ers.
Robinson earned the start, Rams coach Jeff Fisher said.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Getting his first NFL start was no game-day surprise for Greg Robinson. Early in the practice week, the St. Louis Rams told the second overall pick of the draft he'd be in there against the San Francisco 49ers.
Now, the guard will try to build on that solid debut.
It seemed a step back for such a high draft pick. St. Louis selected the 6-foot-5, 332-pound Robinson for his size and ability to run block.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 07:42 , Processed in 0.080621 second(s), 23 queries .