1萬

帖子

4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2017-12-16 15:31:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Minibus driver Adrian Brandt yesterday alleged that he saw his front seat passenger, Lloyd Britton,Cheap Jerseys Store, hand over a ‘shine object’ to another commuter after he was shot during last Friday’s deadly confrontation on Mandela Avenue.But the Route 47 driver said he could not ascertain whether the ‘shine object’ was a firearm. He stated that a police rank who was with the now-dead Elvis Fernandes was the only person he saw shooting.Police have stated that Britton had shot Fernandes and was himself wounded by a police rank who had intervened. Britton has already denied shooting Fernandes.Kaieteur News was told that the shooting occurred after the owner of a car had accused Brandt of damaging his vehicle.Brandt said that he was driving along Mandela Avenue around 17:20 hrs when Fernandes,Cheap Jerseys NFL, who was on a scooter and the owner of a silver car blocked his path. Brandt said that he knew both men, as well as Britton, who was in the front passenger seat of his bus.According to the minibus driver, the occupant of the car accused him (Brandt) of damaging his vehicle.“He say that I jam him earlier in the day when I was driving a 212, and I scratch his mirror.”According to Brandt, Fernandes,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China, whom he knew,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, came to his defence. “Fernandes say that I does drive bus and it can’t be me.”He alleged that Lloyd Britton, who was in the front seat, intervened, and the men began to threaten Britton, while Fernandes called the passenger a ‘thief.’“He (Fernandes) say ‘you know this thiefin one…he snatch somebody chain and we was to kill he.”But the minibus operator said that a police patrol came on the scene and ordered the men to disperse. They also suggested that the owner of the car could file a report about the alleged accident.Brandt said that he then returned to the West Ruimveldt minibus park where he picked up passengers. However, he said that Britton remained in the minibus.Brandt said that he was driving east along Mandela Avenue when he observed the same car trailing him. He said that when he stopped to put off a passenger in the vicinity of the West Ruimveldt playground he heard the screeching of brakes. On looking into his rearview mirror,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, Brandt said that he saw three men emerge from the car.“One (a police rank) had a gun in hand, the driver had a long cutlass, and Fernandes, who had an ice-pick,” Brandt said.The minibus operator claimed that while Fernandes ran towards the conductor side of the bus, the driver of the car began to attack him with the cutlass. He also recalled that his passenger, Lloyd Britton, had exited the bus when the men emerged from the car.“The driver go to me and start fire chops, and I pull back and brace on a passenger, and (then) I hear shots.”He said that he looked into his rearview mirror and saw the policeman shooting.Brandt said that his passengers began to scream and urge him to drive away,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but then Britton clambered back into the vehicle and said “I get knock.”Brandt said that he saw the wounded Britton hand over “a shine object” to another passenger,wholesale nfl jerseys, while urging him to drive to the hospital.However, Brandt said that he dropped off the other passengers in Mandela Avenue and headed to the Ruimveldt Police Station before taking the wounded man to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation.Brandt said that police ranks at the GPHC questioned him for hours before releasing him. He said that the ranks confiscated his cell phone.A woman who was travelling in Brandt’s bus also said that the occupants of the car had attacked the minibus operators. She also said that she saw a man who identified himself as a police rank discharge at least three rounds.However, she was unable to say who shot Fernandes.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:57 , Processed in 0.077107 second(s), 23 queries .