主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2017-12-17 02:07:45 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Meanwhile, the Seahawks turned over three of their five starters on the offensive line from their preseason loss to Denver,Cheap Jerseys, and the result was some patchy protection for Russell Wilson. He finished 9 of 15 for 78 yards, most of that coming on three completions to Jimmy Graham.
Alex Smith threw for 81 yards and a touchdown behind a hodgepodge bunch of blockers — and also tossed an interception that was returned for a touchdown — as Kansas City beat Seattle 14-13 in their preseason game Friday night,Cheap Jerseys Store.
MISSING STARS
Seahawks: CB Earl Thomas,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, who had shoulder surgery in February, was among many Seahawks who did not dress for the game. Thomas returned to practice Tuesday.
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll,Air Max 97 Undefeated Black? He remains decidedly noncommittal about his own.

R.J. Archer played better than he did last week for the Seahawks (0-2), who lost regular backup Tarvaris Jackson to a high ankle sprain in a loss to Denver. But Archer was unable to move his team into range of a winning field goal in the final minutes Friday night.
"The ride to the stadium, smelling the barbecue, seeing the fans waving — I made sure I had my windows rolled down so I could take it all in. I went extra slow." — Chiefs safety Eric Berry, who played at Arrowhead Stadium for the first time since he was diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma last December. Berry was deemed cancer-free in June after several rounds of chemotherapy.
Seahawks: WR Tyler Lockett made a nice catch while working with the first team, but was bottled up in the return game. Lockett played at Kansas State,NFL Jerseys Supply, a short drive down Interstate 70.
"You know what? For being a makeshift group, I thought they were OK," Reid said of his line, which was missing left tackle Eric Fisher to an ankle injury and right guard Jeff Allen to a knee sprain. "They tightened up a little bit and got better."
QUOTABLE:
"I just sat back and read his eyes," said Wagner, who scored his first touchdown since he was a high school tight end. "I've never had a pick-six in my life. It felt amazing."
Chiefs: CB Marcus Peters,Cheap NHL Jerseys, the No. 18 overall pick, had a solid home debut. C Mitch Morse, drafted in the second round, struggled to deal with Seattle's starting interior line.
INJURY UPDATE
Observations from the game:
Chiefs: LB Dee Ford was leveled by Seahawks RB Christine Michael in the second quarter. Reid said after the game that Ford may have a fractured rib.
ROOKIE WATCH
OFFENSIVE LINES
The play of the game from Seattle's perspective was Bobby Wagner's interception, which he returned 25 yards for a touchdown that gave the Seahawks a 10-7 halftime lead.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Chiefs coach Andy Reid insists he has a handle on who will start along the offensive line when Kansas City opens the regular season, assuming a couple guys get healthy.
Chiefs: LT Eric Fisher (high ankle sprain) and RG Jeff Allen (knee sprain) did not dress, nor did their replacements fare well. Paul Fanaika started at tackle and was consistently pushed off the line of scrimmage, and Laurent Duvernay-Tardiff was manhandled at his guard spot.
Chase Daniel led the Chiefs (2-0) on an 86-yard go-ahead drive to open the second half, hitting tight end James O'Shaughnessy from 1 yard for the score. The backup QB has been sharp in two preseason games, throwing four TD passes without an interception.
"We've got some stuff to clean up," Carroll said.
Seahawks: C Drew Nowak, LG Justin Britt and RT Garry Gilliam were new to the lineup from the preseason opener, joining LT Russell Okung and RG J.R. Sweezy. They performed better as the game wore on, though Gilliam had his hands full with All-Pro pass rusher Justin Houston. "I heard he was pretty good," Gilliam said, "so I thought it was going to be a pretty steep learning curve."
FLAG DAY
Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch made the trip but did not play, while S Kam Chancellor was again absent as his holdout continues. The Chiefs used RB Jamaal Charles sparingly as they try to keep his workload down in the preseason.
"I was pleased with the intensity of the running and the hitting across the board," Carroll said. "A ton of good things happened. I can't wait to see the films."
The Seahawks were penalized 11 times for 105 yards, while Kansas City's offense only managed 238 yards. "That's a good way to lose a football game," Carroll said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 09:02 , Processed in 0.076426 second(s), 25 queries .