2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-17 03:47:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Retirement, free-agent departure and injuries — along with the exit of coach Jim Harbaugh — has meant a makeover by the Bay.
His record against the NFC West is not one of them.
Kaepernick wound up with 335 yards passing and six completions to Smith.
Roethlisberger was 21 of 27 for 369 yards. Antonio Brown, the kind of smaller,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, ever-so-fast receiver that Arians loves, caught nine for 195 yards.
IUPATI ON THE OTHER SIDE?: If Arizona guard Mike Iupati returns after last month's arthroscopic knee surgery, the 49ers will be eager to see their former first-round draft pick from 2010 who departed in free agency to the division rival.
"It's good to see those plays but at the same time we want to see more of them. We're out there blocking for however long we are, it's got to start paying off now," guard Boone said.
Chris Johnson gets the start. The 29-year-old gained 72 yards in 20 carries against Chicago. Rookie David Johnson rushed for 42 yards in just five attempts, including an 18-year touchdown. David Johnson returned the opening kickoff 108 yards for a score, the longest play in Cardinals history.
So far, results are mixed. San Francisco dominated Minnesota at home 20-3, then went to Pittsburgh and was picked apart by Ben Roethlisberger in a 43-18 Steelers win.
"That will be fun," said Quinton Dial, who didn't want to give away any secrets on what he might do against the big lineman,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, noting with a smile, "I'm not going to say."
This is a different San Francisco team (1-1) than those powerhouses of the past.
The week before,Wholesale Jerseys From China, he caught a 55-yard touchdown pass. He became the first player to score on a reception, running play and kickoff return in the first two games of his career. He signed a jersey that was sent to the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
"In the years I've been here, I believe we were in every game," Arizona cornerback Patrick Peterson said. "We just weren't able to finish the game in the fourth quarter. I think now we understand how to win games.
Tomsula praised Iupati as a person and player.
Arizona is 1-3 against the 49ers and Seahawks as San Francisco and its first-year coach Jim Tomsula come to the desert for a Sunday afternoon encounter.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON: With Andre Ellington probably out,Cheap Jerseys, Arizona will have the Johnson & Johnson running attack.
Here are some things to watch when the 49ers visit the Cardinals.
The 49ers counter with Carlos Hyde, who leads the league in rushing through two games with 211 yards, but had only 43 last week.
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — There are many impressive statistics that Bruce Arians has compiled since taking over the Arizona Cardinals.
"One week we're the next coming and the next week we are the worst in the world," Tomsula said. "I don't believe either. I believe we just have to get off the roller coaster and stay in line and work hard every day."

"Your second week on a new job, you're still going to be feeling some things out,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap," Bethea said. "We knew what we did wrong, so there was no guessing about it. We knew we didn't play the way we were supposed to play,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, we didn't live up to our expectations. That was on us."
The Cardinals (2-0) are six-point favorites to buck the recent trend of 49ers dominance of the series, where San Francisco has won five of six and 10 of the past 12.
"You got to win the West if you are going to go where you want to go," Arians said, "and San Francisco and Seattle have been the problem."
"We're a smarter football team. We're in position now to make plays that we weren't able to make in previous years. I just think now we're a much sounder team than we were in those years."
"I'd have Mike Iupati and his family babysit my children seven days a week," Tomsula said.
KAP ON TRACK: Left guard Alex Boone is becoming impatient to see more big plays such as Colin Kaepernick's 75-yard touchdown pass to Torrey Smith in the fourth quarter of Sunday's loss at Pittsburgh that was already out of hand.
"We've got to start connecting the ball. Guys got to catch the ball, we've got to block better but at the end of the day we've got to make big plays, we've got to make teams fear us downfield."
TESTING THE SECONDARY: San Francisco safety Antoine Bethea expects Carson Palmer to come at San Francisco's secondary just as Roethlisberger did.
SPREADING IT AROUND: Through two games, Arizona leads the league in points (73) and has scored a touchdown in all seven trips to the red zone. The Cardinals have scored 11 touchdowns, by seven players. Eight players have at least one reception.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:40 , Processed in 0.075084 second(s), 28 queries .