2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-17 04:50:00 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I feel like I was defending myself," Williams said. "I feel like I was looking out for my team, sticking up for my team, and I know they would do the same for me."
Many cheered when Newton remained down on his back for several seconds after a 2-yard run in the third quarter, but when Newton finally got up, apparently fine, the crowd quieted.
The ill-will seemed to carry over to the third quarter, when Jordan received a personal foul for a late hit on Newton along the sideline. Newton responded shortly after with a 26-yard scoring pass on a screen play to Fozzy Whitaker in the third quarter, giving Carolina a 38-3 lead.

After the Panthers closed out a 41-10 victory, Newton chalked up the extracurricular roughness to nothing more than "a lot of testosterone on that field at one time."
After the score was confirmed, Newton began his typical "Superman" celebration, pulling his hands apart across his chest.
Williams expected to be flagged but not ejected.
"It was taunting," Lofton said. "I saw it as straight disrespect and I did what I thought I had to do."
Williams appeared to land punches thrown at Jordan,NFL Jerseys Outlet, who was knocked down but apparently not hurt as he remained in the game.
"You can't let anybody mess with your quarterback, no matter who it is, not matter when it is," Carolina guard Trai Turner said. "When that unfolds, I'm going to be an enforcer."
The scuffle began after Cam Newton dove over the pile for a 2-yard touchdown, giving Carolina a 17-0 lead in the first quarter.
Newton also seized several opportunities to tease the fans in the Superdome, including once instance when he trotted from the sidelined to the middle of the field, alone, following a sizeable gain on a scramble and made an exaggerated first-down signal.
Carolina guard Trai Turner said none of the Panthers were going to stand for Newton being shoved while celebrating a score,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
When the scuffle erupted, Newton was on the edge of the scrum, and got shoved into a padded gate behind the goal post. On impact the gate gave way and the scrum spilled into a tunnel.
Intensity and frustrations were bound to run high in this matchup of NFC South Division foes who have both struggled much of this season, but remained in playoff contention.
Lofton said he'd respond to Newton's actions the same way "100 times out of 100,Cheap Jerseys."
Still, Carolina (4-8-1) had a chance to be only a half-game out of the division lead with its victory in New Orleans, if Atlanta (5-7) also loses at heavily favored Green Bay on Monday night.
"We scored. I went off the field and the next thing I know is there was a fight going on,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Olsen said. "I just walked back and tried to get Brandon out of there, but by then it was too late. He was beating everybody up."
Panthers veteran tight end Greg Olsen said he was among the players trying to break up the scrum.
Also,wholesale nfl jerseys, the Saints' defense came in ranked second-to-last in the NFL, then gave up 17 points in less than nine minutes to a Panthers squad that had only managed 30 first-quarter points in its first 12 games.
New Orleans (5-8) entered the game tied for first in the division with the Falcons,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, but had lost its previous three at home.
Newton, who had also been jawing at Saints defensive end Cam Jordan, was then shoved by linebacker Curtis Lofton, who drew a personal foul on the play, but not an ejection. Moments after Lofton's shove, numerous players from both sides vigorously joined the altercation.
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Carolina Panthers tight end Brandon Williams was ejected from Sunday's game against the New Orleans Saints for throwing punches during a scuffle between the teams that spilled behind an end zone, through a closed gate and into a tunnel.
The Panthers came in on a six-game losing streak, which included a loss to New Orleans in Charlotte.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 20:55 , Processed in 0.079137 second(s), 28 queries .