2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-17 08:32:47 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Yes, it is true," Baldwin said. "However, when you deal with somebody 12 or 14 hours out of the day, you're going to have issues and conflict."
"I really don't want to run, to be honest with you," Wilson said. "I'm trying to throw it all the time and keep my eyes down the field."
The Seahawks were prepared for a fake punt, just not on fourth-and-3 from the St. Louis 18 when Johnny Hekker passed for a first down that helped run out the clock. Hekker is also the holder and has one career TD pass for the go-ahead score in a victory over Seattle in 2012.
Hekker was a high school quarterback and is 4 for 5 for 60 yards and a touchdown in three seasons. He also serves as the emergency quarterback,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys.
Seattle outgained the Rams 463 yards to 272. Baldwin's' 9-yard reception cut the deficit to two with 3:18 to go, but the Rams were able to run out the clock after Hekker's completion to Cunningham on fourth-and-3.
Wilson said discussion of locker-room strife was "nobody's business."
The effort was wasted because Seattle was burned for three big plays and couldn't climb out of an early hole in a 28-26 loss on Sunday.
"Some unbelievable cool things that they were able to do on special teams and it made a big difference," Carroll said. "We have work to do."
ST,China Soccer Jerseys. LOUIS (AP) — Special teams brought down the Seattle Seahawks.
Russell Wilson became the first quarterback in NFL history to rush for 100 yards and pass for 300 yards, and the Seahawks had a huge statistical advantage over the St. Louis Rams.
"They're a big fake team on the special teams," special teamer DeShawn Shead said. "We was on high alert. They just executed."
Stedman Bailey had a 90-yard touchdown on a trick return that fooled the Seahawks into thinking another player was going to catch the punt, and Benny Cunningham's 75-yard kickoff return out of the end zone on a squibbed kick that had the Seahawks counting on a touchback set up an early touchdown for the Rams (2-4).
The Rams won for just the third time in 19 games against Seattle after somehow recovering a fumble by Tre Mason in the final minute. The Seahawks' Richard Sherman had the ball after it popped out of Cory Harkey's grasp, but Harkey apparently grabbed it back in the scrum
Coach Pete Carroll couldn't help but admire the tricks the Rams pulled.
"They hokey-dokeyed us," punter Jon Ryan said. "In that situation, we're at the 50-yard line,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, that ball is going to the left 100 percent of the time, so I'll leave it at that.
Wilson had 106 yards on seven carries, including a 19-yard TD run. He was 23 for 36 for 313 yards passing, with Doug Baldwin stepping up and catching seven passes for 123 yards and a TD, and six others had at least one reception.

NFL spokesman Michael Signora said the play was reviewed by the league and that there was "no evidence of a clear recovery by either St. Louis or Seattle,NFL Jerseys Online."
The Seahawks (3-3) have lost two straight for the first time since the middle of the 2012 season,Authentic Jerseys Cheap.
"I'm screaming, but too little too late."
"Our locker room is our locker room, and we keep everything in-house," the quarterback said. "He fought hard for us. Like I said, I wish nothing but the best for Percy."
Wilson was sacked three times by St. Louis, which trailed the NFL with just one in the first five games. Robert Quinn's got his first of the season; Quinn led the NFC with a franchise-record 19 sacks last year.
The 100-yard game was Baldwin's third in four seasons counting the postseason. Baldwin confirmed reports he'd scuffled with receiver Percy Harvin, traded to the Jets on Friday for a conditional draft pick.
On his tricky TD, Bailey had clear sailing past a stunned Seahawks sideline after an excellent fake by Tavon Austin drew most defenders to the opposite side of the field. Austin sold it well, staggering under the imaginary ball.
"I thought we had the ball,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping," Wilson said. "But I guess not."
The Rams led by at least two touchdowns at home for the third straight game and Bailey's punt return made it 21-3 midway through the second quarter. They couldn't hold on the first two times, coughing up a 14-0 advantage last Monday night against the 49ers, and a 21-point cushion against Dallas in Week 3.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 21:24 , Processed in 0.073655 second(s), 28 queries .