1萬

帖子

4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2017-12-17 13:38:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
De other day dem boys sit down to read some strange facts. Dem think that dem used to know everything just like some people but dem had things that dem didn’t know.Dem find out that de ostrich eye bigger than its brain. Right away dem boys seh that dem know somebody like that. Jagdeo eye bigger than his brain.Then dem boys read a saying bout de greatest prison anybody can live in is the fear of what other people think. One man seh, right away, that Jagdeo is living each moment with that fear.But is not everybody got to be suh frighten. Of course,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, li’l children frighten darkness except when dem running from licks. That is when dem gun run under de darkest bed. When dem get big dem does like de darkness fuh a totally different reason. One set like de darkness to do big people things and hope that nobody ain’t see, especially if one of de big people got a husband or a wife.De set who like thief does welcome de darkness because dem hiding from de police and de people who want to ketch dem. But dem got another set.A pastor got this message fuh dem. “When your life is in darkness, Pray to God and ask Him to free you from darkness. But if you still in darkness check wid GPL and pay you light bill.”Electricity was a new thing in Mahaica when Jagdeo was a li’l boy and nuff people use to get dem lights cut off because dem wasn’t accustom to current. But dem had de fancy ones who like show off. Dem is de ones who always want light and does buy de biggest chandelier and things like that. Dem does try to buy exotic animals. That is how Brassington go in a store and see a parrot. De store man tell him that de parrot could talk.Wid he fronting self, he ask de parrot, “How I look?”The parrot replies “You look like a fat male prostitute.”Brassington get vex and tell the sales person that de parrot too rude and that he can’t buy it.  De shop person ask Brassington to wait, and he carry de parrot at de back of de shop. He duck de parrot in a bucket of ice water till de parrot nearly drown.When he pull out de parrot he tell de parrot that if he disrespect Brassington again is another bucket of cold water in he tail.De shop man then carry de parrot to de front of de shop and ask Brassington to talk to de parrot again. Brassington seh, “If you see me and a man walking wha you gun think?”De parrot seh, “I gun seh that is you and you son or you brother.”“If you see me wid two man wha you gun think?”De parrot reply, “I gun think is you wid you son and you brother.”“If you see me wid three men wha you gun think?”I gun think is you, you brother, you son and you best friend.”“And if you see me and four men?”Parrot: “Bring de bucket wid de ice water. This man is a fat, male prostitute.”Talk half and don’t try to fool people.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:36 , Processed in 0.088033 second(s), 25 queries .