2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-17 23:39:53 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NOTES: LB NaVorro Bowman (torn ACL) may be getting closer to returning. He did some running at Saturday's practice but Harbaugh said "he's getting better but he has to be close to 100 percent before he plays again." ... The 49ers released QB Josh Johnson on Friday,Jerseys From China Online, though Harbaugh still considers him one of the team's quarterbacks. ... CB Tramaine Brock (toe) is out. T Anthony Davis (knee,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, ankle) did not practice Saturday and is listed as questionable. TE Vernon Davis (back), C Marcus Martin (knee) and LB Nick Moody (hamstring) were limited in practice and listed as questionable. CB Chris Cook (quad), DE Tony Jerod-Eddie (shoulder), P Andy Lee (ankle), DE Ray McDonald (knee) and DT Ian Williams (ankle) all took part in practice and are all listed as probable.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — San Francisco safety Eric Reid doesn't pay attention to statistics, so it was news to him that the 49ers are ranked fourth in the NFC in passing defense and second in total defense.
"It was one of the rare times," he said. "To watch them come back, sparks were flying. This was a quarterback that was making throws, an offense that was making plays. And then the last drive, they had a chance to win the game and I'm like, 'Maybe they got the score wrong. Maybe the Rams really won this game,' because he made a couple of throws in that drive there that were right on the money and gave his team the chance to win."
"He's got a knack of throwing the ball in traffic," Harbaugh said. "He can have guys hanging on him, around him, and he's able to get the ball out at the last second. Playing with no conscious about throwing the ball down the field and deep."
Harbaugh said he got excited about the Rams' game with the Philadelphia Eagles as he watched the coaching tape, even though he knew the outcome.
"It's going to be exciting," he said. "I mean, a sack is a sack and a tackle is a tackle. I don't really differentiate between them. One is just behind the line."
San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh acknowledged that he was unaware of Davis at Southern Mississippi. The undrafted quarterback is in his third professional season, though he's playing for the first time.
Davis,Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2018, who became the first St. Louis quarterback with back-to-back 300-yard and three-touchdown games since Kurt Warner in 2001, has been fearless in his willingness to challenge the secondary.
"I'm more concerned about bringing a good defensive game," Reid said before the 49ers left Saturday for St. Louis and their Monday night game against the Rams. "It's always on a week-to-week basis. We didn't defend the run very well the first week against Dallas, so we came back and worked to improve that."
Rams quarterback Austin Davis, who opened the season third on the depth chart, has the NFC's fourth-best rating and is coming off his second straight 300-yard passing game.
Rookie outside linebacker Aaron Lynch,Cheap Jerseys From China, who converted from defensive end,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, has seen his playing time increase weekly. He's seen action in every game and has a pair of tackles. He's still looking for his first career sack.
"He looks like a standard NFL quarterback," Reid said. "He manages the offense. He's there for a reason despite where he started the season."
The 49ers allow an average of 209 passing yards. One of the teams ahead of them in pass defense is the Rams, who allow 192.3 yards a game through the air.
Reid said those deep threats were a source of concern for the 49ers and held their attention during preparation.
"I wish I would've been more aware of him. He looks like a real nice prospect,China NFL Jerseys Cheap," Harbaugh said. "I am now."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:55 , Processed in 0.074882 second(s), 28 queries .