2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-17 23:44:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Gurley has been ramping up activity with the first-string offense, rehabbing from left knee surgery last fall for Georgia. He didn't hedge when asked for a percentage about his health and readiness.

"Yeah, nothing is really easy in this league," Foles said. "It's just something that making sure that everybody's on the same page."
Tavon Austin had 40 yards on four carries and starter Tre Mason had 26 yards on seven carries.
Offensive coordinator Frank Cignetti said only that Gurley looked better than last week.
He wouldn't comment when a reporter relayed Steelers coach Mike Tomlin's request to know whether Gurley would be in the lineup,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, saying "You guys just have him give me a call."
Coach Jeff Fisher wouldn't tip his hand, saying only that Gurley looked good in practice and that he'd see how he looks after the team's day off Thursday.
The plus: he still has no interceptions.
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Rams rookie running back Todd Gurley says he'll be ready to go if asked.
"Yeah,Cheap Jerseys China, I would," the first-round pick said after practice Wednesday.
"I think we just didn't get into a rhythm and that's on me,Jerseys NFL Cheap," Foles said. "I've got to make sure to get some easy completions here and there."
Cignetti said he didn't think Foles took a step backward. He also said there was "not a lot to fix" on the offense, adding "There's things we'd like to fix."
Foles seemed antsy in the pocket and had plenty of misfires at Washington, and said the offense just never got in synch. He was 17 for 32 for 150 yards and one touchdown with no interceptions.
"We just have to be dialed in,NFL Jerseys China," Foles said. "We've got to really go out there and hone in this week."
Guard Rodger Saffold said he wasn't certain but added, "I'm going to say that yes, I'm going to see him."
"Todd's a talented guy, we all know what he did in college,Wholesale Authentic NHL Jerseys," Foles said. "He's been looking good moving around — great vision and just a real smooth runner."
Notes: The Rams listed two players on their injury report. Backup end Eugene Sims and special teamer Chase Reynolds are out for the second straight week with knee injuries. ... Rams Hall of Famers Jack Youngblood and Tom Mack watched practice. ... Fisher said WR Brian Quick, coming off shoulder surgery, is getting closer to playing shape. Quick hasn't yet made the game day roster. "It's like anybody that missed a significant part of the offseason program and was limited in training camp, you're going to be a little bit behind," Fisher said.
The Rams were 2 for 12 on third down, half of them third-and-10 or longer, and held the ball for just 22 minutes, 16 seconds.
"Of course, I'm going to say 10. You can't have me saying I'm '7' on TV," the running back said. "I definitely feel like myself."
Getting the 10th overall pick on the field for the first time would no doubt ease quarterback Nick Foles' work load,NFL Jerseys Wholesale. The Rams were held to 67 yards on 13 carries and 213 total yards in their 24-10 loss at Washington.
"I'm kind of just going with the flow, taking it one day at a time and not looking too far ahead," Gurley added. "But I feel good, I feel good."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 09:33 , Processed in 0.070940 second(s), 26 queries .