主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2017-12-18 01:37:16 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
It could take months for the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals to hear the case because the league would have to show it would suffer irreparable harm to speed up the timetable.
Brady's four-game suspension for his role in using underinflated footballs during the AFC championship game was overturned Thursday by a federal judge who criticized NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell for going what he said was "far beyond" the investigative conclusions of attorney Ted Wells.
"I certainly feel terrible for them that they're not able to be with us right now,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys," Brady said.
FOXBOROUGH,Wholesale MLB Jerseys, Mass. (AP) — Patriots quarterback Tom Brady just wants to move on.
Two Patriots employees — officials' locker room attendant Jim McNally and equipment assistant John Jastremski — were suspended for their role in the deflated balls.
"I really care to think about what I need to do going forward. We've got a lot of guys in this locker room who worked really hard to get to this point,China NFL Jerseys Cheap, and so have I, and I'm excited to be able to go out there and do it."
Making his first public comments since the "Deflategate" court ruling, Brady said he is focused on preparing for Thursday's game against Pittsburgh. He also recognized his family,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, friends and Patriots owner Bob Kraft for their support.
"Everything that's happened over the past seven months, obviously I have a lot of personal feelings, but I really don't care to share many of those," Brady said Sunday.

The ruling means Brady will get to celebrate with the rest of the team when the Patriots raise their championship banner Thursday night. The Patriots have said they would have changed the ceremony if the Super Bowl MVP had been suspended.
"Those are very personal things," he said. "They've been obviously put through a lot, as my family has, and I think that's a challenging part. I think right now for me I've got to think about what I need to do to help this team win, and that's be the best quarterback I can be."
"I think that's just part of this process," he said. "My part is to get ready to play football,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and that's what I'm really excited to do."
Brady said the NFL's decision to appeal the ruling is "their choice."
"It hasn't happened in a long time," Brady said. "I think our guys are excited, but I think mostly we've got to focus on what our job is, and that's to put that celebration behind us and move forward into a new year because it's different challenges, different teams,China NFL Jerseys, different schedule. Any time you're in a situation like we're in, we know that we're going to get everybody's best."
Brady led the Patriots to a Super Bowl win over Seattle on Feb. 1, but the "Deflategate" saga dominated headlines all the way into the start of this season. The star quarterback has insisted he played no role in a conspiracy to deflate footballs below the allowable limit at last season's AFC championship, a 45-7 rout of the Indianapolis Colts.
Asked if he had been in contact with either man, Brady declined to answer.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:54 , Processed in 0.074201 second(s), 25 queries .