2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-18 13:05:50 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Dolphins aren't coy these days about their goals. Normally a little reserved on the bold-proclamation front, coach Joe Philbin has talked about contending for titles and that's music to Tannehill's ears.
"I'm superbly confident in this team and what we can do," Tannehill said. "We have a lot of work to do, but I'm really excited about what we have."
He has started every game for the Dolphins since he was taken with the No. 8 overall pick in 2012, 48 games in all, exactly zero of them coming in the playoffs. Tannehill boldly expects that to change this season, saying he has "no doubt" that Miami will reach the postseason and end what would be a seven-year drought.
Tannehill's yardage, completion percentage,cheap jerseys paypal, rating and touchdown total rose in Year 2 from Year 1, and again in Year 3 from Year 2. It all just hasn't translated into enough wins, with Miami 23-25 over the past three seasons.
"Those guys have all the weapons that we need," Tannehill said.
Landry was asked what changes he's seen in Tannehill this season, and offered a very quick answer.
"We're here to win a championship," Tannehill said. "That's what we're here to do. You ask any man on this team and they'll tell you the same thing, we're here to win a championship. We're not wasting our time out here each and every day,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, sweating, losing 10 pounds a practice to not be playing in January and February."
He never seemed to truly click with Mike Wallace, whose two-year run in Miami is now over. While there's no question that Wallace is among the league's elite, Tannehill doesn't think the Dolphins are lacking at wideout.
The Dolphins have been starting their training-camp practices at 8 a.m. in their bubble facility, 30 minutes of air-conditioned comfort before heading outside into the summer heat and humidity that's cranked up even at that early hour. Tannehill has seemed more than just wide awake, exhibiting a big bounce in his step as he goes from one drill to the next, not minding that all eyes are on him — and plenty of pressure is on his shoulders.
Notes: The Dolphins start practicing in pads on Saturday. ... Philbin had high praise for rookie kicker Andrew Franks from Division III's Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy,NFL Jerseys From China, New York after Friday's practice — though couldn't resist poking a little fun at how the kickers aren't exactly overloaded with work in camp. "You can't kick every day, I guess, in the NFL. Our rookies are eating buffets all day, nice hotel room, they work every other day. That's a heck of a gig," Philbin said, drawing laughs.
He's not sure why Philbin is offering such outward confidence, but he's not complaining either.
Sure,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, it was only Day 2 of training camp and the pads aren't even on yet.
Now in Year 4,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Tannehill expects both he and the Dolphins will be good enough.
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Not long after connecting on a deep pass Friday, Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill slapped hands with someone in celebration and was clearly smiling underneath his helmet.
But Tannehill is making no effort to hide his good mood — or his confidence.
With a receiving corps that includes Jarvis Landry (84 catches as a rookie last year) and newcomers Greg Jennings (552 catches in his first nine NFL seasons) and Kenny Stills (who has 13 catches of 25 or more yards in his first two seasons) — not to mention first-round pick DeVonte Parker out of Louisville — Tannehill should have plenty of good candidates to choose from when the season begins,Cheap Jerseys 2018.
"Ryan has all of the ingredients to be an elite quarterback," Dolphins owner Stephen Ross said. "If you look at his performance, he's gotten better every single year. I think with the tools he has around him now, he will continue to get better and I think you'll see that with our wins and losses. You've got to start with the quarterback. I can't think of a better person, a guy with the talent, the brains and the athletic ability combined to really lead this team."
"Focus. Focus," Landry said. "This year it's definitely critical and vital for him to not only be our leader but continue to get better as he has every year. So I don't think he feels any pressure, but at the same time he knows his potential to perform at a high level — and he's going to do that for us."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 15:33 , Processed in 0.077621 second(s), 26 queries .