2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-19 02:15:36 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Quarterback Drew Brees said he always saw exceptional ability in Ingram, whom he called "the ultimate team player,Cheap Soccer Jerseys," and questioned the criticism the former Alabama running back received in the media during his first three seasons.
When asked what he thought of his latest outing, he started by crediting his teammates.
"Mark is excellent at running through and around guys," Strief added. "Last year, Mark took a lot of criticism early on and he didn't have anywhere to go. He didn't have anywhere to run the ball, so we weren't helping him out any. ... If we give him an opportunity to get on the second level,2018 Nike Air Max 97, Mark can make a lot of plays for us."
"I think he is more confident. I think he really understands what we are doing upfront. He's made a lot of good reads for us this year," Strief said.
"The offensive line did a great job,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," Ingram said. "Running backs can't have a game like that without significant offensive line play."
Ingram, who also could play a central role in the offense Thursday night at Carolina, was selected 28th overall in 2011. Since then, he has been part of an offense known for running by committee, limiting his opportunities to carry a heavy load in the ground game. He's been further hampered by injuries,Wholesale Jerseys From China, missing six games as a rookie and five games last season. In 2012, he played in 16 games, carrying 156 times for 602 yards and five TDs.
"I didn't surprise myself at all," he said. "I've always known what I was capable of doing since Day One and always been confident of my abilities. I just had a good opportunity and wanted to take advantage of it."
Right tackle Zach Strief said Ingram's improved production probably stems from increased chemistry with the offensive line — and better blocking.
Gracious as he was, Ingram didn't sell himself short, either.
"The guy really hadn't had as much of an opportunity because he's been banged up at times and is just sharing the load with other guys," Brees said. "And so the minute this guy gets an opportunity to carry the load, 24 carries, he breaks out for a career high and proves all you guys wrong. But it's something that we all knew."
NOTES: The Saints suspended reserve WR Joseph Morgan, but coach Sean Payton declined to say why or provide any details about the possible length of the suspension. ... With Morgan on the suspended-reserve list, the Saints re-signed TE Tom Crabtree,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, who had been signed to the roster each of the past two weeks, only to be cut shortly before each of the past two games.
Now in his fourth season, Ingram is starting to put up the kind of numbers commensurate with the expectations often applied to a former Heisman Trophy winner who was drafted in the first round.

Last Sunday night, Ingram helped the Saints pound the Green Bay Packers with a huge stat line. He carried 24 times for a career-high 172 yards, including a 21-yard touchdown.
His 5.7 yards per carry leads all NFL running backs and is second overall, behind only Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson,Cheap China Jerseys, a scrambler is averaging 8.2 yards per run. Ingram is tied for fifth in the NFL with four rushing touchdowns, even though he missed three games earlier this season with a broken hand.
METAIRIE, La. (AP) — New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram doesn't see his dramatic spike in production as any sort of validation.
"Numbers and stats are really for everybody else," Ingram said after practice Tuesday. "You could have a great game and be effective for a team without having a major stat line. My main thing is just to go out there and be the best I can be and help us win games."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 20:58 , Processed in 0.067699 second(s), 28 queries .