2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-19 03:10:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I care about every one of these guys," Broncos coach John Fox said. "You build relationships. Obviously, he's been a big part of at least my tenure here, and for this organization. He's done a lot of tremendous things. He had one of the better years a kicker could have a year ago. I care about him as a person and as a player,Jerseys From China, so I'm excited for him and his new opportunity in Detroit."
Add in Tom Coughlin of the Giants: The Giants are 33-8 in October in Coughlin's 11 seasons as coach.
The Broncos decided to go forward with first-year kicker Brandon McManus instead of Prater, who missed just one field goal last year and broke a long-standing NFL record with a 64-yarder in December against Tennessee.

New York has won its last three games,Cheap Jerseys China, including one last weekend. Yep, in October.
The Giants (3-2) will face a challenge Sunday night,China Jersyes Cheap, playing the NFC East defending champion Eagles (4-1) in Philadelphia.
"As a coach you try not get into the fan mode," Reich said. "You try not to marvel at things that Philip has done. I'm not going to lie: Every now and then you see something, and even out here at practice, and it's hard not to go, 'Man, I don't ever want to take for granted what we have on this team.' Certainly that is the case with Philip more often than not."
"When most changes are made it's about how you adjust to it. That's what we are trying to do and we are counting on our new guy to be ready. I wish Matt the best."
Rivers is about more than just numbers. Several of his passes this season have been downright spectacular.
"Some weeks it's dink and dunk, and other weeks it's stretch the field," Reich said. "The good thing with Philip is he can do both. He can get that high quarterback rating by throwing long touchdowns and getting long completions, or he can get it throwing underneath."
Rivers leads the NFL with a 116,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys.3 rating this season. His career rating is 96.8.
"The bottom line is we're winning right now and that is the most important thing for us. I know if I was a paying fan, I wouldn't want to go out there and say, 'Hey, they're going to develop and be somebody and three or four years down the road, they're going to be a really good football team.' That's not what this deal is about. You have to win every single Sunday."
The Denver Broncos didn't embrace Matt Prater after his four-game suspension, but they welcome news that he spent his hiatus from football seeking help in dealing with his drinking problem.
"Any time you lose good players it's tough," Peyton Manning said. "Matt made a ton of kicks here. I think he missed like three field goals or something in the two years he and I played together. I communicated with him last week and told him I enjoyed playing with him and appreciated all the hard work he did in helping us, and I wished him luck.
Prater told reporters in Detroit after signing with the Lions that he voluntarily entered a 12-step program to deal with the alcohol issues that led to his ban.
"Every time you play, you should get better," Coughlin said. "October comes along a few games into the season, and hopefully we are starting to play pretty good. That is what I look at."
Chargers offensive coordinator Frank Reich, a former NFL quarterback, said the important thing is making first downs and completing passes.
RIVERS ROLLS: San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers goes into Sunday's game at Oakland tied with Hall of Famer Johnny Unitas and Kurt Warner with four straight games with a passer rating of 120 or better, with a minimum of 15 attempts. He could become the first to do it in five straight games.
CHIP THE PHILOSOPHER: Eagles coach Chip Kelly is known for his innovative offensive strategies and an all-around unique approach. It worked for him at Oregon and so far is working in the NFL, where he's 14-8, including a playoff loss. Kelly has a simple philosophy when it comes to giving guys playing time. Here's a hint: It doesn't matter where they were drafted or how much money they make.
"It's been a meritocracy. If you merit playing time, you'll get playing time," Kelly said. "But it just can't be because we took somebody 'here' or we think 'this' about that guy. That's not the way I want to do it. That's not going to be done.
As it is, Rivers is the first NFL QB with four straight games with a rating of 120 or better on a minimum of 20 attempts.
MR OCTOBER: Reggie Jackson isn't the only Mr. October in the New York City metropolitan area,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping.
"I planned that all out for years and years," Coughlin said. "I wanted to be known as 'Mr. October.' Reggie Jackson is a good friend of mine. Thanks for bringing that up. That is really what I would point it toward."
"We're going to play the best guys and give ourselves the best opportunity to win each and every week. If we start planning now that we want to develop someone three or four years down the road,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, I think we're shortchanging them. I think we're shortchanging the guys in the locker room that are giving everything they've got and trying to understand, 'Why am I not playing if I'm better than that guy right now?'
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 05:44 , Processed in 0.071389 second(s), 28 queries .