2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-19 19:21:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
In the previous game, Brady was the key to the prolific offense, throwing for four scores in a 43-21 rout of the Denver Broncos.
"Whatever it takes,Wholesale Jerseys US," Tom Brady said.
How about a defense to dominate the NFL's highest scoring team?
The Patriots have done that. Twice.
The emphasis is likely to shift away from the running game on Sunday since the Lions (7-3) have allowed the fewest yards on the ground in the NFL.
Now it belongs to New England.
"We know how critical each game is," Gray said. "Every game becomes bigger and bigger."
"I just think as a competitor when you go against the best you want to go out there and play well," McCourty said. "That's anybody,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, whether the offense plays (against) a good defense and vice versa. You want to go out there and play great against a great team or a great player."
Denver entered that as the leader in points per game. Indianapolis took over that spot before Sunday night's game.
"I don't think I ever had a game where I had 38 carries and going into the game I didn't think I'd get 38 carries," said Gray, who has played in just four NFL games after starting the season on the practice squad.
"It's going to be a great challenge for us,Jerseys NFL Wholesale," said fullback James Develin, who threw key blocks for Gray. "Whatever gets the 'W' on the board is what we'll do."
Gray's 38 carries were tied with Jim Nance for second most in Patriots history. His 199 yards rushing tied for third with Curtis Martin.
"It's not a couple of games where they're averaging a lot of scoring. It's every week," he said. "That's who they are. That's their identity. So I think,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, first, we look at that, especially at the beginning of the week as a whole.

Their latest blowout, 42-20 over the Indianapolis Colts, was their sixth straight win and another sign of their all-around superiority entering the last six weeks of the season. At 8-2, they have the best record in the AFC with wins over the other three division leaders.
On Sunday night, it took little-known Jonas Gray to rush for 199 yards and four touchdowns behind a steamrolling offensive line.
"We always try to stay balanced," Brady said. "You never go in saying we're going to run it this much or throw it this much. You try to get the runs on your terms, and if they're going to load up and stop it, you've got to throw it, but if they're not going to respect the running game, you've got to keep giving it to him."
The challenge for the defense won't be as great as it was against the Broncos and the Colts. Only six teams have scored fewer than the Lions' 18.8 points per game,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
The Patriots held Reggie Wayne to five catches by matching Darrelle Revis up with him. The other wide receiver, T.Y. Hilton, also was limited, making three catches. And the Colts running game managed 19 yards on 17 carries.
The Patriots have a few of them coming up in their next two games — Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson followed by Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay.
But he seemed fresh on Monday, less than 18 hours after the game ended.
But this is the time of year the Patriots are nearly unbeatable — 22-2 in the last six games of the past four seasons,Cheap Jerseys From China.
"Surprisingly, I feel great. I actually just did some extra conditioning," he said. "I'm feeling good, ready for a big week against Detroit."
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Need a quarterback to throw for four touchdowns or a running back to rush for four?
"And, then, once you start game planning if you want to try to stop that offense then you've got to start looking player by player and going that way."
The New England Patriots have those.
But safety Devin McCourty welcomed the task of trying to stop the offenses of Denver and Indianapolis.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 08:00 , Processed in 0.078882 second(s), 26 queries .