2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-19 21:22:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
He also said other Redskins players have confidence in Cousins.

"I just feel like that right now, at this time, Kirk gives us the best chance to win, still,Cheap China Jerseys Authentic," said Gruden, who elevated Cousins from Robert Griffin III's backup to starter toward the end of the preseason. "I want to see him fight through this. That will be the making of a strong person, a strong football player — how they react to some tough times and how they improve. I'm excited to see him bounce back and have a big bounce-back game this week and coming weeks. We'll see how it goes."
Asked to elaborate Monday, the coach said: "We're getting backed into a corner right now. And everybody is taking their shots at us right now. And we can either come out swinging or we can take it. And I hope that we all come out swinging."
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Even if Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden senses his team's season is on the verge of spiraling out of control, he is not giving any thought to replacing Kirk Cousins as his starting quarterback.
Gruden defended Cousins by saying he is capable of making every throw required of an NFL quarterback and noting that other QBs throw interceptions, too.
In evaluating Cousins at a postgame news conference Sunday,Cheap Jerseys China, Gruden mentioned that it was a "little windy."
"I talk too much," Gruden said Monday. "But I'm not trying to make excuses for anybody. It wasn't good enough by anybody — not Kirk, not myself,Cheap Jerseys Supply, not the offensive line, not the coaching staff. There's nobody in this locker room who played good enough to win a football game Sunday afternoon. I'm not making excuses for anybody. I'm not trying to baby anybody."
On Sunday, when Cousins threw two more picks in a 34-20 loss at the New York Jets, Gruden referred to the upcoming game against the Bucs as "critical" and "code red for us."
The Redskins can't prevent Cousins from turning over the ball, can't hold a halftime lead or play well in the third quarter, can't keep their players healthy and, lately, can't win.
After going 4-12 in Gruden's first season as an NFL head coach,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Washington is 2-4 heading into next weekend against the visiting Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3), which he called "a big, huge game for us."
NOTES: Gruden said all of Washington's players who were injured Sunday are considered day to day: S Trenton Robinson (sprained ankle), RB Chris Thompson (bruised lower back),Cheap Jerseys From China, CB Bashaud Breeland (bruised knee), OT Ty Nsekehe (foot). ... WR DeSean Jackson's status for the Bucs game is still up in the air because last week he tweaked the left hamstring that has sidelined him since the season opener. "You have to get that thing back to 100 percent before you go," Gruden said, "otherwise,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, it will get worse."
That would have to include Cousins, who has played two interception-free games this season — probably not coincidentally, Washington's two victories. In each of the four losses, the fourth-year quarterback has been picked off twice.
Yet Gruden said Monday: "I'm not looking to make any drastic changes right now."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 21:01 , Processed in 0.074508 second(s), 26 queries .