2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-20 02:01:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The offense led by Tom Brady struggled to move the ball. The defense that had been stingy couldn't stop the Kansas City Chiefs from reeling off long gains,China Jerseys Wholesale. And Bill Belichick lost by at least 27 points for just the third time in his 336 games as an NFL head coach.
And they still haven't had an impressive performance against a top opponent.
They lost at Miami 33-20, beat Minnesota 30-7 when the Vikings played without Adrian Peterson and then managed just one touchdown in a 16-9 win over Oakland that was preserved by a last-minute interception.
"But I think the key thing for us is we've got to improve each week," he said. "You can have patience,China Jerseys For Sale, but I think you also need to make strides each week."
"I feel pretty bad after what happened,Wholesale Jerseys China," he said, "but, for the record, we are in first place, as strange as that might seem."

"Last night was one of the worst games since I've owned the team," Kraft said, standing in the rain after a ribbon-cutting ceremony for an elementary school playground built with the help of a $60,000 grant from the Patriots' charitable foundation.
The image of Jamaal Charles leaving would-be tacklers in his wake, and scoring three touchdowns, lingered even as Kraft expressed confidence that the Patriots would rebound from the rout.
That won't be easy, not against the AFC's only unbeaten team, the Cincinnati Bengals (3-0), on Sunday night.
The Patriots punted on their first five possessions and committed three turnovers while getting none,Cheap Jerseys.
"It was very draining, but the worst part was flying home and getting home early a.m. and then having an eight o'clock dentist appointment," he said with a grin.
In his other 20 seasons as owner,Cheap Jerseys USA, Kraft had rarely seen such ineptitude. In 15 of them, including the last 11, the Patriots had at least 10 wins. They won six AFC championships and three Super Bowls.
"It was like my mother welcoming me. So it was a good balance" after Monday night's debacle, he said while standing near the swings and slide he helped pay for. "I still have faith in this team, and it's really not what happens now. It's what happens after Thanksgiving that counts.
At 2-2, the Patriots are tied with the Buffalo Bills and the Miami Dolphins for the lead in the AFC East, a division New England has won 10 of the past 11 seasons.
"We're not robots," Kraft said. "It was just a bad night."
"They're very good," Kraft said, "but, somehow, I think playing here in Foxborough will be special and this team has a lot of fight and grit. At the same time, I have this empty feeling that so many of our fans, I know, felt."
"He supposedly had an ankle problem," Kraft said. "We were sitting pretty high and you could have a birds-eye view. He is so fast and quick. It was just a bad day. We've got to bury it and move on and, hopefully, get back on track this Sunday."
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Robert Kraft looked down from his seat high above the field and watched his New England Patriots fall apart.
Two rookies started in the shaky offensive line for the first time as Belichick kept searching for the right combination. Brady had two poorly thrown interceptions. Stevan Ridley led the ground game with just 28 yards. The 303 yards the Patriots allowed in the first half were the most since Belichick became coach in 2000.
"We have a high standard here and we should," offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels said. "Every year is a process that you go through,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, and I don't think you're really ever where you're going to be when you start the year.
Then he tried to cast a positive light on a negative night.
"It's horrible," Kraft said Tuesday after seeing the team he owns lose the previous night in Kansas City 41-14.
"We didn't really just do much to help ourselves," Belichick said. "The offense didn't help the defense. The defense didn't help the offense. We just didn't play a good complementary game."
"So let's hope things are a lot better by then."
After his early-morning flight home, Kraft heard cheers as he sat in front of about 400 pupils seated on the floor of their school gymnasium, many wearing Patriots shirts with the last names of Brady and Rob Gronkowski on the back.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 23:40 , Processed in 0.073169 second(s), 28 queries .