2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-20 06:36:09 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
PASSING GRADE: After struggling against the pass in recent years, the Vikings are allowing just 213.6 yards per game and rank fourth in that area.
The Bears have not even won a game a Soldier Field, dropping their first three to match their worst home losing streak since 2007 and worst home start since 2004.
Fans have been calling for top-to-bottom changes, from the McCaskey family owners on down, particularly after the Green Bay game. The heat is on general manager Phil Emery and Trestman, not to mention defensive coordinator Mel Tucker. He has been a target for two seasons. But instead of making a change, Trestman voiced his support after each of the past two games.
Allen's replacement in the lineup, Everson Griffen,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, is tied for fifth in the NFL with a career-high nine sacks in his fifth season.
The five-time Pro Bowl defensive end's belief is being tested in a big way.
"Obviously this city deserves better," linebacker Lance Briggs said. "We deserve better. We deserve better for ourselves."
That certainly wasn't what the Bears had in mind when they overhauled their defense in the offseason,NFL Jerseys China, but the high hopes they had coming in are gone. Instead, Chicago will almost certainly miss the playoffs for the seventh time in eight years.

APPLYING PRESSURE: Despite losing Allen in the offseason, the Vikings are keeping up the pressure. They're third in the league with 30 sacks, including 20 in the past four games.
That's not exactly great news for Chicago's Jay Cutler. He is tied for second with 10 interceptions after getting picked off twice last week, and tied for the league lead with five lost fumbles. Cutler committed three turnovers against Green Bay.
What the Bears (3-6) have accomplished in recent weeks has been mind-boggling.
CHILLY RECEPTION?: Sunday's game with be the first at Soldier Field since Oct. 19, and the reception for the Bears might be ugly.
An offense that excelled in its first season under coach Marc Trestman is underachieving. The special teams have big issues, and the rebuilt defense has not performed the way the Bears hoped.
The Bears have dropped five of six and are coming off two of the worst blowout losses in franchise history heading into Sunday's game against the Minnesota Vikings — Allen's former team. For a player who thought he was joining a playoff contender when he signed in the offseason, this can't be easy.
"I wouldn't be human if I didn't feel pressure (replacing Allen), but I just went out there and just bought into the scheme and bought into what I had to get done," he said.
They got blasted 55-14 by Green Bay coming off their bye after getting ripped at New England 51-23 two weeks earlier,Jerseys From China. That gave them the dubious distinction of being one of two teams to allow 50 or more points in back-to-back games. The other? The 1923 Rochester Jeffersons.
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — No matter how bleak things look at the moment, Jared Allen insists he is not losing faith in the Chicago Bears.
"This game is humbling," Allen said. "This game exposes people and it humbles you. If you're not in it, you'll get exposed. But I think we've got a good team,Wholesale China Jerseys, and obviously I came here for a reason,Cheap Jerseys, and I still believe in this team and I still believe in what we have and I still believe in what we can accomplish."
IN THE CRUNCH: Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater has had some moments, particularly in the two-minute drills. He has led the Vikings back from fourth-quarter deficits in his three wins, but Minnesota has just six touchdown passes. By comparison, Aaron Rodgers had that many in the first half against Chicago last week.
The Vikings (4-5), meanwhile, seek their third straight win. They can get to .500 even though star running back Adrian Peterson has been on the commissioner's exempt list for most of the season following his child abuse indictment.
OUT OF THE GATE: About the Bears and the first half — it's been ugly in recent weeks. They have been outscored a combined 94-7 over the first two quarters the past three games. And their 42-0 halftime deficit at Green Bay was the largest in franchise history.
Here are some things to look for in Vikings-Bears:
"We're not going to go out there and just lay down because of their record or anything like that,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic," Minnesota defensive end Brian Robison said. "It's still the Chicago Bears. They've got a great tradition there, and they've done a lot of good things in that organization."
Allen has just 1 1/2 sacks after seven straight seasons in double digits — the past six with Minnesota.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 10:47 , Processed in 0.057164 second(s), 28 queries .