2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-20 08:23:10 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Marpet played tackle at Hobart,China Jerseys Wholesale, a NCAA Division III program, but impressed the Bucs at the Senior Bowl and against at the NFL Combine.
The teams also swapped positions in the fourth round, with the Bucs dropping to No. 128 and the Colts moving up to 109 on Saturday.
"I think all three of these players have a chance to play a lot of football for us," Lovie Smith said, adding he's never shied away from starting young players "if they're the best we've got."

"We went into the draft knowing we had to shore up the offensive line," the GM added. "We didn't want to reach for these guys. They were on our board exactly where he took them."
"We've added two good offensive linemen to the mix,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018," coach Lovie Smith said. "We're a better football team for doing that."
Smith was the second pick in the second round, No. 34 overall. He was a left tackle at Penn State,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, an area of need for Tampa Bay.
"Watching him play ... he knows how to win,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic," Smith said. "I'm just going to ready to match our talent together, and the talent in the locker room,  and get ready to go out there and do we've got to do and win a Super Bowl."
The Bucs ranked 29th in scoring and 30th in total offense en route to finishing with a 2-14 record last season.
"I also like to say I can play four out of five (offensive line) positions. Wherever I need to be on the line to make the line stronger, that's where I'll be," Smith added. "But in my mind, I'm a tackle."
Donovan Smith followed Winston's career at Florida State from afar and is looking forward to providing protection for him.
The Bucs drafted two offensive linemen a year ago,NFL Jerseys Outlet, but neither tackle Kevin Pamphile or guard Kadeem Edwards played much as rookies.
"I can't tell you how excited we are about these two guys," general manager Jason Licht said.
Scouts say the versatile 6-foot-5, 335-pound Smith has the ability to play left or right tackle.
To get Marpet, the Bucs gave up the first pick in the third round — No. 65 overall — to Indianapolis in exchange for get back into the second round to select the 2014 Liberty League co-offensive player of the year at No. 61 .
"I can play either or," Smith said in during conference call from Chicago, where he attended the draft.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Drafting Jameis Winston is just part of Tampa Bay's plan to improve a sputtering offense. Now, the Buccaneers are in the market for players who can help the young quarterback be successful.
"He dominated at Hobart. The concern a lot of people had is how is he going to play against top-notch competition," Licht said. "At the Senior Bowl ... he played very well. He looked like he belonged."
Hours after signing the first overall pick in the NFL draft to a four-year, $23.35 million contract, the Bucs selected a pair of offensive lineman in the second round Friday night — adding Penn State tackle Donovan Smith and Hobart College's Ali Marpet,Cheap Jerseys From China, who'll get a chance to earn a starting job at guard.
Winston, the 2013 Heisman Trophy winner, was selected Thursday night and is expected to immediately move into the starting lineup.
Smith and Marpet will get an opportunity to do the same.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 06:04 , Processed in 0.072857 second(s), 26 queries .