2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-20 17:24:36 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I went to Tennessee, I can't give you that much information," Manning said sarcastically. "A man's got to know his limitations."
Manning and just about everyone else is trying to avoid the topic at all costs as league officials contemplate potential punishments.
"Like I said, I'll speak it as clearly and slowly as I can. He's my friend, he'll always be my friend," Manning told reporters before a fundraiser for the Indianapolis children's hospital named in his honor. "I don't know what happened, I don't have much more than that for you."
Colts general manager Ryan Grigson, who tipped off league officials about the improper footballs in a letter to the NFL office before the AFC championship game,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, has not uttered a word since the report was released. Neither has team owner Jim Irsay.
Patriots quarterback Brady shed no substantive light on the matter in an interview Thursday night.
The 39-year-old Manning continues to have strong support in Indy. He's 1-2 against his former team, including a playoff loss last season in Denver, and he will face the Colts again at Lucas Oil Stadium on Nov. 8. It could be the final appearance in Indy for Manning, who is on pace to break the career record for yards passing that week.
"Really, we've moved on and our focus is these young guys, our draft choices,Discount Football Jerseys, the CFAs (college free agents), the tryout guys and evaluating these guys and seeing exactly what we have," Pagano said.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Peyton Manning tried to take the air out of "Deflategate" on Friday.
And Indy coach Chuck Pagano sidestepped the issue Friday as the Colts opened a three-day rookie minicamp.
Of course, Manning didn't come to Indianapolis to talk about the Patriots. He came here to raise money.
It's a cause that remains close to his heart.
After being chosen as the pace car driver for Saturday's Grand Prix of Indianapolis, McAfee was asked whether he would check the air pressure in the Corvette Stingray he'll drive at the start of Saturday's race. He took a few laps with two-time Indianapolis 500 winner Arie Luyendyk, then was asked about his take on a report he said he has not read.
"We've got a good, healthy schedule. You always kind of look to see who you're going to play and where," Manning said. "We knew we had to come back here to play, which, I think the second time around we kind of get to concentrate on the football part of it."
"Obviously, I can't be there as much as I used to be not living here year-round, but I still write a lot of letters,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, make a lot of calls to patients and families," he said. "We have a lot of rooms over there that probably have too many pictures of me. They probably get tired of looking at me. But let's face it, nobody wants to be in the hospital."
"It is a shame that a shadow is being cast over our sport right now because we have such a wonderful sport,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping," McAfee said. "Hopefully, we'll get through this and people will be talking about something instead of this."
Two days after The Wells Report implicated Tom Brady and two team employees for underinflating footballs, Manning returned to his first NFL home and attempted to sidestep the issue three times.

Still, he's hoping the next game is less about him.
The hospital is trying to raise $8 million to build the St. Vincent House, which will house families of patients who live more than 30 miles away from Indianapolis.
Even the evasive Broncos quarterback couldn't make the questions disappear.
Even fun-loving Colts punter Pat McAfee toned it down,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys.
And by then, maybe he can avoid talking about another subject he knows little about: the science of footballs.
This is the fourth time he's returned for the fundraiser since being released by the Colts in March 2012. Manning eventually signed with Denver and led the Broncos to an AFC title after the 2013 season,NFL Jerseys From China, but he has continued to stay involved with the hospital. This year's headline entertainer was country music star Dierks Bentley. And Manning's parents also were in town Friday.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 16:18 , Processed in 0.069978 second(s), 28 queries .