2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-20 20:32:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
PERSPECTIVE CALLING: "When you win five in a row, losing stinks," San Diego's Philip Rivers said. "We have to handle it right and get ready to go to Denver on Thursday night and not let this thing go to two in a row."
Charles weaved in and out of traffic to score on a 16-yard run on the first play of the second quarter. Former teammate Brandon Flowers leveled him a yard into the end zone, too late to keep the Chiefs from tying it at 7.
RUSHING RECORD: Jamaal Charles scored once and gained 95 yards to give him 6,113 for his career, moving him to the top of Kansas City's career list. He passed Priest Holmes, who had 6,Wholesale China Jerseys,070.
Novak has 31 straight field goal conversions, breaking John Carney's team record of 29 set in 1992-93.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Pretty much everybody thought the San Diego Chargers would be 6-1 heading into their first meeting of the season with Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos.
NICK THE KICKER: San Diego's Nick Novak kicked a 48-yarder to tie the game with 1:57 left.
That, he did. Smith completed three straight passes for 43 yards on the drive capped Santos's winning field goal.
Smith completed 19 of 28 passes for 221 yards and one touchdown.
The Chiefs made the AFC West a three-team race on Sunday by beating the Chargers 23-20 on rookie Cairo Santos' 48-yard field goal with 21 seconds left,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, snapping San Diego's five-game winning streak.
Everybody except Alex Smith and the Kansas City Chiefs.
Smith earned his first NFL victory at the aging concrete bowl in Mission Valley on Sunday.
"I don't think there's a secret to it," said Reid, who compiled most of that post-bye magic while coaching Philadelphia. "When we have good players and good coaches, good things happen. I've been lucky enough to be in those situations."
ANDY'S DANDY: Coach Andy Reid, in his second season with the Chiefs, improved his career record in games following a bye week to 14-2 (.875),Wholesale Jerseys 2018, the most victories of any NFL head coach in games following a bye week.
"Flowers put a big hit on me, but I'm thankful that I got up healthy," Charles said.
Rivers was 17 of 31 for 205 yards and two touchdowns. After setting an NFL record with five straight games with a passer rating of 120 or better,NFL Jerseys From China, he tumbled to 83.4.
The Chiefs improved to 3-3. San Diego (5-2) dropped into second place behind Denver (5-1), which beat San Francisco 42-17 on a record-setting night by Manning.
Antonio Gates caught a 27-yard touchdown pass from Rivers just before halftime. It was the 67th career TD pass from Rivers to Gates, the most in NFL history from a quarterback to a tight end.

Earlier,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, he kicked a 24-yarder to pull the Chargers to 20-17.
Here are some things that stood out Sunday as the Chiefs surprised the Chargers:
Charles was more impressed with the win.
"That was my first time winning here," Charles said. "That was big,Cheap Jerseys, it was a big win. That's a good team, they have a great defense, great quarterback on their side. That was an amazing game to pull off today. The team fought with will, and we went out there to play a great game."
"There might be something to it. I'm definitely comfortable here," Smith said. "I've played a lot here — high school, college and as a professional. I think it had more to do with executing out there for sure."
"I think this team is in a good place mentally," Smith said. "We took this challenge on, and we had two weeks to get ready with the bye week. We took it on as a challenge with no one giving us a chance. We felt like coming into this game, we were a couple plays away from being 4-1.
Flowers later left the game with a concussion.
"This was an opportunity for us to kind of show what we're made of, show the country. I feel like we're in a good place and we'll keep going."
ALEX AT THE Q: Smith knows Qualcomm Stadium well, from teaming with Reggie Bush to lead Helix High to consecutive San Diego Section championships to throwing five touchdown passes against San Diego State for Utah in its BCS-busting season of 2004.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 21:26 , Processed in 0.053887 second(s), 28 queries .