2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-20 23:44:14 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
PROTEST PLANNED: Nationwide pressure on the Redskins to drop their nickname has been ratcheting up, with critics decrying it as racist and owner Dan Snyder and defenders claiming it's a tribute to Native Americans. Minnesota has been a ground zero of sorts for the movement, and there's a protest planned by several groups prior to the game. Radio ads have been running this week to elicit support for the rally, which will include a march through the University of Minnesota campus to the stadium.
"At times I would rush too wide and wouldn't take the most direct route to the quarterback, and when you're doing that you're taking more time, and by that time the ball's gone," Kerrigan said.
"I honestly don't like going against my friends,Wholesale China Jerseys, just because at the end of the day one of us is going to be upset," said Zimmer, who was hired by the Vikings this season, a week after Washington picked Gruden to take over the Redskins. "It is what it is, and so I'm sure he'll have his team ready to play, and hopefully I'll have mine ready to play."
"It's very exotic. You never know what you're going to get," said Bridgewater, who will make his fifth career start.
In two prior games against the Vikings, he's thrown for four touchdowns and rushed for two while turning the ball over once.
"Our coaches are calling great plays, allowing me to think less,wholesale nfl jerseys, but still me being a young guy and trying to be perfect, I find myself thinking too much," Bridgewater said. "I have to continue to trust my teammates, trust everything that I'm being taught and allow those guys to make plays."
"I've seen some of the best quarterbacks come in there and walk out of there scratching their head," Gruden said.
Here are some key nuggets to know about the game between the Redskins (3-5) and Vikings (3-5):
"We've only won three out of eight games. You're not going to see anybody around here beating their chests," he said.
TWO-MINUTE TEDDY: Bridgewater guided a nine-play, 61-yard drive over the final 1:57 of regulation last week to get the Vikings in position for the tying field goal. Though he's been up and down since taking over the job,Cheap Jerseys 2018, he has shown a knack for handling those hurry-up situations.
BLITZING BRIDGEWATER: Redskins defensive coordinator Jim Haslett has used a variety of blitzes out of his 3-4 scheme, and the rush has been largely effective. They had five sacks against the Cowboys, and with a rookie quarterback in Teddy Bridgewater the opponent this week,cheap nfl jerseys, the Redskins are again likely to bring the heat.
Former Vikings strong safety Joey Browner,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, a six-time Pro Bowl pick, is scheduled to be one of the speakers against the nickname at the event.
This week, they'll set up shop on opposite sidelines in Minnesota.
Particularly for his ability to scheme.
Zimmer spent the last six years as defensive coordinator for the Bengals,NFL Jerseys Discount, and Gruden was the offensive coordinator for the last three.
"We competed every day in practice. It was not friendly, usually. Both of us are pretty good competitors and we all wanted to win the drill, definitely, in Cincinnati so we had our share of arguments and tension, but ultimately I have a ton of respect for him," Gruden said.
Of course, Gruden has been planning for a defense he has seen often. Gruden, like his fellow first-time head coach, has been busy trying to put his stamp on a team in need of some repair.

TEMPERED ENTHUSIASM: The Redskins, who have already matched their victory total from last season, have won their last two games. With Minnesota, a bye week and a home game against Tampa Bay (1-6), an ascent into the NFC East race is possible. But left tackle Trent Williams tried to offer some caution.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — For the last three years, Jay Gruden and Mike Zimmer had an office across the hall from each other at Cincinnati Bengals headquarters.
RG3 RETURNS: Robert Griffin III is expected to return at quarterback for the Redskins, who've turned to Kirk Cousins and Colt McCoy since Griffin dislocated his left ankle in the second game of the season. McCoy completed 36 of 42 passes and led the overtime victory at Dallas on Monday night, but this is Griffin's job.
Kerrigan credited new linebackers coach Brian Baker, who was a Vikings assistant from 2001-05, with refining his technique. He's fourth in the NFL with 7 1-2 sacks.
"It's been a pretty smooth transition," outside linebacker Ryan Kerrigan said. "He's been a great coach to play for. He's the type of guy you want to win for because he's competitive and a very tough-minded coach."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 06:22 , Processed in 0.070498 second(s), 26 queries .