2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-21 08:12:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Green doesn't just want to be known as a good blocker. He said if Thomas can't play,Cheap Jerseys From China, he hopes the Broncos allow him to display his versatility as a pass-catcher and even runner at times.
"Absolutely, I can help, not just protection-wise but in the run game. That's something that I take a lot of pride in," Green said. "It's something I feed of off. I love to hit. I'm smiling right now — just the thought of hitting somebody is a great feeling."
In Green, the Broncos have a different style of tight end who's valuable in other ways.
He could have help shore up the run-blocking and blitz pickup that's come under heavy criticism since the Broncos (7-3) made wholesale changes on their offensive line three weeks ago,NFL Jerseys Outlet. They've gone 1-2 since and lost their air of Super Bowl favorite.

Green,Cheap Jerseys, a fourth-year tight end from Nevada, said he feels he can be a wild-card for the Broncos as they try to get back on that Super Bowl Express.
"I'd love for J.T. to play. I really don't know where he's at right now,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but if he doesn't go,Wholesale Jerseys China, I feel like it's an opportunity for me to show that I'm not just a blocking tight end," Green said. "I can catch. People know I can run the ball as well, so it's an opportunity for me and I have to jump all over it."
"Julius is the one player where you are able to get really unequal matchups," offensive coordinator Adam Gase said. "He's a tough matchup whether it's a safety or linebacker. You saw against New England they put a corner on him. That just shows you how challenging it is for defenses to plan for him."
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — The tight end turnstile keeps spinning in Denver, where Julius Thomas is hurting but Virgil Green is on the mend.
Both are listed as questionable for Sunday's showdown with the Miami Dolphins (6-4).
"It wasn't as bad as camp, but it just took a lot of time this time to heal up," Green said. "Everything starts from down there. If it were a strained quad or a strained hamstring, you could put a sleeve on it and go. But all your power starts from your calf."
Green, the team's best blocking tight end, expects to return to the lineup this weekend after missing three games with a strained right calf, which happens to coincide with the offensive line's nosedive.
"My body feels as good as it's felt since camp started," said Green, who pulled up lame in practice earlier this month,NFL Jerseys Outlet, re-injuring a calf that had bothered him in training camp.
"I do feel that way because a lot of people don't know much about me. They just know that I can block," Green said. "But people who do know about me know that I'm a very athletic guy. I just have to take advantage of the opportunities that the offense gives me and that Peyton Manning gives me."
Green said he started feeling better last week but the training staff suggested he needed another week to let it fully heal so it won't be a lingering problem down the stretch.
Thomas leads the league with a dozen TD catches but he was unable to practice Friday after showing up with helmet in hand and every intention of working through the sprained left ankle he sustained in St. Louis last week.
While the Broncos will welcome Green's blocking prowess up front, they'd sorely miss Thomas, who's a matchup nightmare for defenses.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 16:10 , Processed in 0.065351 second(s), 26 queries .