2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-21 16:36:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I thought he looked really good," said starting right guard John Greco. "The main thing is it was good to see him back in the huddle and taking snaps. When you're forced to miss games because of injuries,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, trust me, he's not sitting out because he wants to.
Also, starting left guard Joel Bitonio will not play because of a badly sprained ankle, giving rookie Cam Erving — a first-round pick this year — his first career start.
McCown, who last week complained of having trouble breathing and sleeping because of his injured ribs, said Wednesday he was feeling better and optimistic about playing.
"He would be in there with a missing arm. We've got to be smart, too. There's a lot of games left and we've got a bye coming up. So we just want him to be healthy."
McCown, who sat out last week's loss in Cincinnati, looked good while throwing short passes in rainy,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, windy conditions during the 30 minutes of practice open to reporters as the Browns (2-7) prepared to play the Steelers (5-4).
"When Josh comes in there, it's like, "OK, we have to be preparing like he's the starter. It's not so much that because we do the same thing no matter who's taking snaps.
NOTES: Browns S Tashaun Gipson isn't buying the talk that Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger might play with a sprained foot. "He can fool y'all. He ain't fooling me," Gipson told reporters. "I don't believe he's playing. But then again, I respect him. He's a tough,Wholesale Jerseys USA, competitive guy, so if he says he's going to play,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, I hold out 5 percent hope that he might play. But I've seen the injury just like everybody else had seen it. I believe if he could play in a boot, he would. Unfortunately, he can't."
"When I say it was encouraging to see Josh in there, just seeing him in there as a competitor, as a guy, as a teammate, because you know he wants to be there, it's just nice to see that. But I like where Johnny's been all week."
Manziel played well in the first half of his fourth career start against the Bengals, but was bottled up after halftime in a 31-10 loss.
Coach Mike Pettine expected to have a better idea about McCown's availability following Thursday's practice. He could take his decision up until game time, but could name his starter on Friday.

The Browns are expected to be short-handed on defense as Pro Bowl cornerback Joe Haden and safety Donte Whitner are still following the NFL's concussion protocol.
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — The Browns have prepared two quarterbacks to start against the Steelers.
As of Thursday night, it still wasn't clear if Josh McCown or Johnny Manziel will get the call Sunday.
McCown threw for the third straight practice, testing his sore ribs to see if he can face Pittsburgh. But the 36-year-old was limited and Manziel took the majority of snaps with Cleveland's starting offense and may make his second straight start.
Afterward, a few of his teammates said McCown was doing all he could to get back on the field.
Guard John Greco said he didn't have a sense on who would start Sunday.
"No idea,Cheap Jerseys Supply," he said. "Because of what Pittsburgh does, we're so focused on preparation and what they're doing and with Johnny in there, we have to be preparing like he's the starter.
After facing the Steelers,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, the Browns have a bye and it's possible they'll sit McCown this week to allow him to get completely healthy.
"We'll see how I feel when I wake up and as we go throughout the day," McCown said. "Each day, I felt like we gained a little ground, maybe not as much as I would like, but I feel like it's improving and that's a good thing."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 14:04 , Processed in 0.072763 second(s), 28 queries .