2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-21 17:26:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"It was good to have Rob out there," McDaniels said. "I think he did some things that certainly helped us and probably some things that he hadn't done in game action in a little while.
"There was certainly an element in the second half that we'd love to stay away from," McDaniels said during a conference call Tuesday. "We're not looking to go into any game and throw the ball 50-plus times.
"We've gotta do a better job, in general — coaching, playing, managing the game and putting ourselves in better position than what we did offensively in the second half because we didn't do anything to help ourselves."
Last Sunday, the Vikings had five sacks, two interceptions, six forced punts and allowed just six points at St. Louis in a 34-6 rout.
Brady was sacked four times and had a key fumble. On WEEI radio on Monday, Brady blamed himself for a lot of what happened.
One positive for the Patriots last week was the return of tight end Rob Gronkowski, who caught four passes,Cheap NBA Jerseys, one for a touchdown, for 40 yards in his first game back after knee surgery.
"We gotta do a good job of playing the game the right way and having control of the game, which we did for a good stretch at the beginning of the game, in the first half, and then certainly in the second half we didn't."
After taking a 20-10 halftime lead, the Patriots wilted in the Florida heat and lost 33-20.
"Just a lot of things to build on,Cheap Wholelsale NFL jerseys, hopefully for Rob, in a limited number of snaps. I thought he tried to do his job out there the best that he could. "
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — New England offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels knows the Patriots' offense needs a better performance against Minnesota than it showed against Miami.
"They don't make a lot of mistakes,NFL Jerseys Supply, which I think is a hallmark of any good defense. They don't give up a lot of big plays. They apply pressure to the passer. It's not an easy group to run the ball against, in terms of the front seven and at times eight with Harrison Smith down there."
Tom Brady finished 29-for-56 passing, with Shane Vareen leading an anemic 89-yard running game with 34 yards.
"He's a really good defensive football coach, and obviously he's on his way to being a really good head coach," McDaniels said. "He always does a great job of having his group prepared.
"I think Tom did some good things, and whenever you don't play a full 60 minutes in the league against any team, especially a good one on the road,Wholesale China Jerseys, it usually means there's a lot of responsibility to be shared for why it didn't go the right way,NFL Jerseys China," McDaniels said. "All of us can do a better job,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, starting with me.
OK, that's the Rams and this is the Patriots. But McDaniels knows what to expect from former defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer, now in his first year as a head coach.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:50 , Processed in 0.065262 second(s), 26 queries .