2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-21 17:27:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Rams, 9 1/2-point underdogs to start the week, never let Kaepernick get comfortable. The quarterback spent more time on his backside and running from St. Louis defenders than he did directing the offense.
A crazy final play to end the first half was upheld on replay review.
Kaepernick started the last drive with 3:11 remaining from the 49ers 12. He completed long passes to Stevie Johnson and Anquan Boldin. Trumaine Johnson helped San Francisco get closer with back-to-back pass interference and holding penalties as he defended Michael Crabtree.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Three weeks after one of his best performances of the season against St. Louis,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, Colin Kaepernick fell flat on his back in one of his worst.
"We have all the talent in the world. We've been doing some dumb stuff and they took advantage of it,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," 49ers left tackle Joe Staley said. "Penalties, dumb blocks, dumb techniques, and dumb schemes."
James Laurinaitis came away with the ball,NFL Jerseys 2018.

As the two teams headed for their respective locker rooms, the head coaches stayed put for the ruling, which was that forward progress was stopped in the field of play and the play stood without a safety.
Derek Carrier tackled Austin in the end zone as the first-half clock expired.
When the NFC West rivals first played Oct. 13, Kaepernick threw for 343 yards and three touchdowns with no interceptions or sacks. He finished Sunday with 237 yards on 22-of-33 passing.
"We've just got to look at ourselves in the mirror and we're going to try to get to this postseason," running back Frank Gore said. "We've got to go do it and stop playing around."
On third-and-goal from the 1, Kaepernick bobbled the snap, controlled it and dove between his blockers as fullback Bruce Miller tried to shove him into the end zone. Kaepernick fumbled as he went down in the mass of bodies, apparently short of the goal line.
Playing for the second time in 21 days, the teams both were coming off embarrassing routs — the Rams last week 34-7 in Kansas City and the 49ers 42-17 at Denver on Oct. 19 — and this wasn't pretty, either.
Kaepernick lost the ball at the goal line with 2 seconds left trying for the go-ahead score, and the Rams sacked him eight times on the way to a 13-10 upset of San Francisco on Sunday.
San Francisco struggled to get pressure on Davis, while missing star linebacker Patrick Willis for the second straight game with an injured left big toe.
Greg Zuerlein kicked the go-ahead 39-yard field goal for the Rams (3-5) with 5:25 left, then San Francisco got another chance.
"We have to play good football in order to win in this league,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, there's no question about it," 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said. "Today was not good enough to win."
"I just went to kind of meet him head to head down there and as I'm going down, I just see the ball sitting there," he said. "Jo-Lonn (Dunbar) did a great job recognizing sneak. You can just kind of tell by a quarterback's mannerisms when they're going to sneak."
St. Louis is doing plenty to influence the West race, beating defending Super Bowl champion Seattle on Oct. 19 and the 49ers two weeks later — by a combined five points.
When Phil Dawson's 55-yard field goal try came up well short, Tavon Austin caught the ball near the back of the end zone and brought it out a few yards before backtracking to try to get around the right edge.
Afterward, referee Jerome Boger said, "there was nothing we could see that could change the ruling on the field."
"I know I crossed the line. I was looking into the end zone," Kaepernick said. "The ball came out. I have to hold on to it."
The Niners did little to impress members of the World Series champion San Francisco Giants in the stands wearing 49ers gear. Former coach George Seifert was in attendance as well for his induction into the franchise Hall of Fame.
The play was reviewed and upheld. If Kaepernick had maintained possession, the 49ers could have used their final timeout to try for the touchdown again, or attempt a field goal to tie.
His offensive line left him little chance. The San Francisco 49ers are fumbling away key opportunities in the NFC West,Cheap China Jerseys.
Kaepernick threw a 27-yard touchdown pass to Boldin, giving him TD passes in 15 straight games — tied for the second-longest streak in franchise history with Jeff Garcia.  Hall of Famer Steve Young had 17 in a row.
Notes: San Francisco LB Dan Skuta (left ankle) and WR Brandon Lloyd (hamstring) also made early exits. ... Rookie 49ers LB Chris Borland had 18 tackles, 15 solo,Cheap Jerseys From China, playing in place of Willis.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:05 , Processed in 0.063654 second(s), 26 queries .