2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-21 19:31:14 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Pro Bowler Evan Mathis has been cramming to learn Denver's playbook and will slip in at left guard between NFL novices Ty Sambrailo and Matt Paradis,NFL Jerseys 2018.
"Like if we're going to sit here and learn our times tables or learn 40 or 50 words in a different language, if you just study a few hours a day for a few days you're going to have it down."
Mathis said learning an entirely new playbook on the run isn't as daunting as it sounds.
Broncos fans can take heart, however, because when the season kicks off this weekend Denver will finally have its O-line intact and its top targets together again.
"I feel really good,Cheap China Jerseys, I've made a lot of progress each day," said Mathis, who blocked in a similar zone blocking scheme in Philadelphia.
"Early in my career, this would have been something that would probably be very overwhelming to me. But at this point, there's confidence and a sense of urgency just to get it done," Mathis said. "I don't want them to be lax on what they expect from me. I want them to expect my best from the first snap. It doesn't matter how long I've been here. I want to be my best Game 1."
If he does get winded, however, rookie Max Garcia would spell him.
"I won't be nervous," Thomas said. "I know that he's going to do what he has to do."
Same with Mathis, the 11th-year pro who signed an incentive-laden deal with Denver last month and has been cramming in the classroom and acclimating to the altitude.
Soon, it's second nature.
Thomas, who caught just six passes and dropped a few others in the preseason after signing a five-year, $70 million contract in July, said his game will be helped "big time" by Sanders' return.

"You can't double me because you have to have somebody on him,Jerseys NFL Cheap, too," Thomas said. "I feel like he can beat any corner man-to-man in the league. That's helping me a lot because having him on the opposite side is really big."
"I'd better be,Cheap Jerseys From China," he said. "I feel good. Every day there's a noticeable difference in my conditioning."
Mathis said he's ready to play the whole game, too.
"It's really not that hard. There's a lot of overlap for me,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys, so I've seen schematically versions of everything that we do at one point in my career whether it be college or the many offenses I've played in in the pros," he said. "But cramming, you sit there and you study and you learn it. If you were to count how many plays it was, it's not an outlandish number.
"Everything I see says he's going to be fine, but we are going to monitor him," coach Gary Kubiak said. "He's told me over and over, 'Coach, I'm good.' He knows himself. I'm hoping he goes the whole game and he feels good about it."
Thomas said he's not cringing at the thought of Sanders returning punts, either.
Notes: WR Bubba Caldwell (illness) missed practice Thursday, and Kubiak was nervous the flu could spread through the locker room on the eve of the opener. "We actually had a couple guys (feeling) brutal that pushed through it, but Bubba's pretty sick,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, so we sent him home," Kubiak said.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Peyton Manning was stifled in the preseason. Demaryius Thomas was smothered.
And Emmanuel Sanders is returning from a pulled right hamstring that prevented him from lining up opposite Thomas the entire preseason.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 10:12 , Processed in 0.058107 second(s), 26 queries .