2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-22 06:10:00 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We need him to play huge," said Harris, an undrafted player out of Kansas. "Usually, in the playoffs,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, they find the best matchup and most of the time when you have me and Talib,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, they're going to find the rookie. We expect him to play at a high level."
Translation: Get ready Roby,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, because the action is coming your way.
Roby was up for the task in the season opener, when the Broncos held off the Colts 31-24. On fourth-and-6 from the Denver 39 and 1:57 remaining, Roby batted down a pass intended for Reggie Wayne to preserve the win.
"It's a big role for a young player to come in and embrace," Del Rio said. "He's been involved from the beginning and throughout the whole season. He's had a good year,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, and having that kind of depth is imperative nowadays in today's NFL."
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Bradley Roby could have been preparing for the national title game right now.
"I thought he had a great rookie season,Cheap NFL Jerseys," Harris said. "I don't know if they come out with all-rookie teams. But with the season he had, the responsibilities he had this season, he definitely should get some type of rookie nomination."
This has been quite a rookie season for Roby as the third cornerback in a high-powered secondary. He had two interceptions and 13 pass breakups.
"Hopefully two wins," said Roby, who left Ohio State a year early and was picked by Denver with the 31st selection. "I'm going to try to make it out there."
He's hoping to be there cheering on his school from the sideline — after taking care of business against the Colts.
Instead, the Denver Broncos rookie cornerback is bracing to be picked on by Andrew Luck in an AFC divisional game against Indianapolis on Sunday.
Roby is expecting to be challenged quite often by Luck on Sunday with Pro Bowl cornerbacks Chris Harris Jr. and Aqib Talib on either side of him. Harris and Talib allowed just 46 receptions for 356 yards all season, according to Pro Football Focus.
That gave him confidence he carried throughout his first season. But he's a tough grader and gave himself a "C'' for the year.
Roby slid down the draft board last spring after some run-ins with the law, and he was the fifth cornerback selected.
It just may be a memorable weekend for Roby, whose Ohio State Buckeyes face Oregon on Monday night in the national championship game in Arlington, Texas.
Defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio certainly isn't shy about relying on the rookie. Roby frequently lines up on slot receivers and keeps an eye on tailbacks out of the backfield. He could spend some time tailing Indy running back Daniel Herron, his former teammate at Ohio State.
Harris said Roby was the kind of sponge he was when he first entered the league and leaned on Champ Bailey for advice.
"It was OK," said Roby,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China, who intercepted passes from Tom Brady and Derek Carr. "Just because I know I can play a lot better than I did throughout the whole year. I learned a lot through the year."
"I really feel like all the teams that I wanted to get drafted to, if I was there right now, I think I'd be miserable. I think I'm in a perfect position right now learning from Pro Bowl guys, in a championship organization. So I can't thank the man upstairs enough for putting me here."
"It's definitely a chip on my shoulder. I go out there and want to prove that I should have been" drafted higher, he said. "But at the same time, I think I was put here for a reason. I feel like the things that happened to me happened for a reason for me to be here.

When asked about Talib and Harris, Luck said, "Very good. Studs. Both high quality players."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 09:39 , Processed in 0.060239 second(s), 26 queries .