9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-22 12:25:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
A three-judge panel in the Czech Republic said it could deliver a verdict by today in the manslaughter trial of LAMB OF GOD frontman Randy Blythe.Blythe's manslaughter trial in Prague,Wholesale Jerseys, Czech Republic resumed yesterday (Monday, March 4) after court was adjourned last month due to missing witnesses.Blythe is facing the possibility of conviction and a long-term jail sentence after a May 2010 incident in which a fan, Daniel Nosek, who attended a LAMB OF GOD performance in Prague, died almost a month later, allegedly from injuries sustained when he was thrown off the stage.In a brand new posting on his Instagram account,Cheap Jerseys, Blythe reflected on his legal battle and mentally prepared for today's verdict,Cheap NBA Jerseys, explaining that he "categorically refuse[s] to live in a constant state of guilt and fear."He wrote: "It's a beautiful morning in Prague,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and time for me to go to what is (hopefully) my final day in court here- supposedly judgement will be passed today and I will move on with my life in one direction or the other. Which direction that is, I do not know. I could walk free,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, or conversely go to prison for up to ten years. Such is my life right now, and I must stay in this moment until its resolution. Whatever happens to me, do not feel sorry for me, for I am at peace and refuse to feel sorry for myself. "Life happens. Deal with it. "Some people cannot understand why I have returned,Cheap Jerseys From China, saying I should not come back here. KNOW THIS, and mark my words well — it would be absolutely intolerable for me to hide from this situation. "I am an innocent man,NFL Jerseys China, but a family suffers the loss of a son, a fan of my band. That is what this whole thing is truly about, not prison, not money, not politics, not ME — it is about a young man who lost his life at just 19 years of age. He will never come back, and it breaks my heart. I would not be able to sleep at night knowing that I did not behave honorably and try to give his family some answers. That would be disgraceful, and I do not wish to dishonor myself or my family by acting in such a cowardly manner. "I was raised to face my problems head on. For me, this is BEING A MAN. "I categorically refuse to live in a constant state of guilt and fear. I would rather die. "My morality and convictions are not dependent upon unforeseeable circumstance, nor malleable when difficulty arises. "So I walk this morning to court with my head held high, no matter what others opinions of me may be. I have to face myself in the mirror, and tomorrow morning, where ever I may wake up, I will be able to do that without regret. This is THE ONLY path to true freedom for me — peace within myself. This is the manner in which I choose to try my best to live my life, and I hope you all do the same — do your best to do what is right, no matter how difficult it may be. I promise you, this will bring you peace. "I thank you all for your support,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, I wish you all a good day, and to quote one of my favorite movies: STRENGTH AND HONOR."The parents of the alleged victim are demanding compensation of 10 million Czech Koruna (approximately $530,Cheap NFL Jerseys,000).
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 01:21 , Processed in 0.076558 second(s), 28 queries .