10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2016-12-22 12:38:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Tricia Weight of "Interviews From The Edge" recently conducted an interview with ROB ZOMBIE/ex-MARILYN MANSON guitarist John 5. You can now listen to the chat in the YouTube clip below.John 5 will release his new full-length solo CD/DVD,NFL Jerseys China, "God Told Me To", on May 8 via Rocket Science Ventures. "God Told Me To" was recorded and produced by John 5, Chris Baseford (ROB ZOMBIE,Cheap NHL Jerseys, TOMMY LEE) and Bob Marlette (SEBASTIAN BACH, BLACK SABBATH) in 2011. The cover art for the album is illustrated by none other than Rob Zombie, who is also tapping John 5 to score the entirety of his upcoming film, "The Lords Of Salem". The CD portion of "God Told Me To" features ten painstakingly handcrafted pieces transcending multiple styles — an equal combination of acoustic and electronically influenced tracks — each designed to gradually reveal John 5's innovative interpretation of his instrument. The orchestration of "God Told Me To" showcases John 5's ability to master the subtlety of dynamics, thus emphasizing the overall production value of this body of work. The DVD portion of "God Told Me To" is hosted by retro-style horror-host Mike Odd and takes a look inside the world of John 5 during his terrifying trip into the realm of "God Told Me To". The DVD features footage of John 5 in the studio while working on the new album, exclusive videos taken on tour, a peek inside the photo shoot for his 2011 remix album "Remixploitation",Cheap Authentic Jerseys, and more.In an interview with AOL's Noisecreep, John 5 stated about his new album title, "The title means more than what it sounds like. I wanted to do this so badly, to be a successful musician. Not even like a rock star. My dreams didn't go into that area. I want to make money playing guitar. I like prayed inside of my head as a little kid. I didn't grow up in a religious home,Cheap Jerseys From China, but we went to Midnight Mass. That was the only time I'd go to church, but when I did, I prayed that I wanted to be a successful musician. I got my wish. . . [The title is] a lot of things. Many serial killers will say 'God told me to.' It's a spin on it."Regarding the "God Told Me To" album art,Wholesale Jerseys, John 5 said, "It's funny. [Rob Zombie, I and the rest of the band] were on tour and I said,Cheap Jerseys, 'I need a great cover.' He is such a great artist. You know, he is so busy. Live shows, writing movies, but I said, 'Hey man,Jerseys From China, you want to do the album art?' He was like 'Sure.' He did it, and it's so incredible. It amazing what this guy can do. He nailed it."On the topic of some of the songs that can be found on "God Told Me To",Cheap Soccer Jerseys, John 5 said, "'Beat It' is Michael Jackson's and it's instrumental and a tribute. And I tip my hat to Edward Van Halen. I wanted to say thank you to him, since he put an amazing solo in the original, and he was such an influence and epiphany. Also, 'Noche Acasador' means 'Night Stalker,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,' and it's about Richard Ramirez, and it is a Spanish style flamenco guitar piece. People will be surprised to hear it. Another one that I love is 'Welcome To Violence'. It starts the record with total brutality."Interview:  In-studio DVD clip: Click Here To Watch The Video
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 17:06 , Processed in 0.063259 second(s), 28 queries .