2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-25 09:49:30 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
He was starting to think that he'd never play again.
"We have a good staff in Washington that does the day-to-day stuff,Cheap China Jerseys," he said. "If they need me, I'm a phone call away. But my focus is here playing and making the push here for the playoffs.
Cincinnati (8-3-1) leads the AFC North by a game and a half and is in good shape at most positions, with one notable exception. The Bengals lost right tackle Andre Smith to a tore left triceps suffered two weeks ago during a win in Houston.

Left tackle Andrew Whitworth has known Winston since high school and has worked with him in the players' union. Coach Marvin Lewis knows him through his work on the NFL's Competition Committee.
Notes: The Bengals signed free agent LB Chris Carter,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, a fourth-year veteran who played with Pittsburgh from 2011-13. He was waived by Pittsburgh after the preseason, signed with Indianapolis and played in one game, then was waived on Oct. 6. ... CB Adam "Pacman" Jones sat out practice Wednesday with a concussion. He was examined for a concussion during the win at Tampa but told the medical staff he had no problems. After the game,China Jerseys, he told them he had a concussion. ... LB Vontaze Burfict sat out practice,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, an indication he'll miss a sixth straight game following knee surgery. DE Robert Geathers (hip) and DT Domata Peko (elbow) also missed practice.
"We always sat by each other," Lewis said. "I'm glad we were able to get him signed. He gives us an uplift. He gives us a guy that if called upon to play, he can do it at a high level."
Winston spent several hours on Tuesday night trying to learn the offense. The blocking schemes aren't much different than what he's experienced, but Cincinnati's terminology is new to him.
Winston started at right tackle for five seasons in Houston and one each in Kansas City and Arizona. He had tryouts with several teams this season,NFL Jerseys Supply, including Minnesota last week. None offered a contract until the Bengals brought him in on Tuesday to see if he was in shape.
The 31-year-old lineman was released by Seattle during the preseason and didn't get picked up by another team, leaving him to work out at his home in Houston and serve as president of the NFL Players Association.
CINCINNATI (AP) — Eric Winston was wondering if he'd play again in the NFL. A team that knows him quite well finally gave him a chance.
Whitworth thinks he can help in other ways while he figures things out.
Marshall Newhouse and Clint Boling alternated at the position during a 14-13 win at Tampa Bay on Sunday. Neither one played well enough to earn the job.
Winston said that resuming his career won't affect his work with the NFLPA.
"I was wondering after week two if I was going to get a chance," Winston said Wednesday. "You just stick it out, you stick through it. I promised myself that I was going to run this year out and stay shape and be ready and not give up. I'm glad I did. It's given me a chance to be here now."
The Bengals signed the right tackle to help fix one of their biggest trouble spots heading toward the postseason,Cheap Jerseys For Sale. Winston practiced with the Bengals on Wednesday after a rushed evening of trying to learn the playbook.
"I'm not going to say it's an evaluation mode," offensive coordinator Hue Jackson said. "I know we have some candidates. We'll go through the week and see what is going to give us the best opportunity to play at the highest level. We played a couple of guys there (in Tampa) and based on matchups this week we'll see what's best for us."
"The guy's played a ton of football," Whitworth said. "He's got some insight on some of the players we'll probably play and situations that you play in. For now he's another guy that can help with those kinds of things. Anytime you have a guy like him who is a veteran and a leader, it's another guy people can look up to for stuff."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 23:06 , Processed in 0.053952 second(s), 26 queries .