2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-25 11:41:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Tannehill is averaging 6.8 yards per pass, which ranks 28th in the league, but 7.9 per rush. He has rushed for more yards this season (245) than Marino totaled in his career (87).
"He's the reason we're playing well," guard Mike Pouncey said.
When Tannehill fired yet another completion, Bob Griese turned and said something to Dan Marino,holesale Soccer Jerseys, who nodded. Forty games into Tannehill's career, he's making a better impression.
"I just think the more we play in this offense and the more comfortable I get,China Jerseys Free Shipping, and the more the guys around me get comfortable, you see guys making plays all over the field," Tannehill said.
The Dolphins play Sunday at Detroit. Lions coach Jim Caldwell said his team will be braced for a quarterback who's on a roll — and can run,Cheap Baseball Jerseys China.
"I can't choose between those two," Tannehill said. "They're both Hall of Famers."
Tannehill has received informal mentoring from Marino, who was hired in August as a special adviser to the team owner, and has heard words of encouragement from Griese, a broadcast analyst for the team. But the biggest reason for Tannehill's recent improvement might be his increasing familiarity with the offense installed by first-year coordinator Bill Lazor.
"I had a chance to watch him as a college player and found him to be an unusual cat, one of those guys who has a real good presence, who's adept at running and throwing," Caldwell said. "He keeps his eyes downfield and can hurt you on the flank, which he has done time and time again."
Marino and Griese might agree; both are fans of Tannehill's work. But a problem could arise if they ever offer him conflicting advice.
"I'm not where I want to be at by any stretch, but I'm progressing," he said. "I'm seeing improvements. I see better throws and see the ball coming out quicker."
Thanks to a much-improved offensive line, Tannehill is also benefiting from the best pass protection of his three-year career. He has been only sacked 17 times, compared with last year's franchise record 58.
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — The two Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterbacks stood on the sideline at midfield Wednesday,Wholesale China Jerseys, watching Ryan Tannehill throw passes in practice.
Lazor's game plans lately have taken advantage of Tannehill's athleticism by mixing rollouts, read options and short passes to a diverse cast of receivers. He struggles with his accuracy on deep passes, so Lazor has reduced the number of long throws in recent games.
Tannehill conceded the situation bothered him, and Philbin eventually acknowledged he mishandled the situation and created a locker room distraction. But while Tannehill has since played much better, he repeatedly denied the tempest served as a catalyst.

"We got worked over," Chargers linebacker Andre Gachkar said. "Not a lot of quarterbacks in the league can make some of the throws he made."
Over the past five games, Tannehill has a passer rating of 104.1 while completing 68 percent of his attempts and averaging 8.2 yards per attempt. He has led the Dolphins (5-3) to three consecutive victories, and they're above .500 at midseason for the first time since 2003.
As a result, Tannehill said it's easier for him to review his own work lately. He converted from receiver to quarterback as a junior at Texas A&M and is still learning the position.
"There is a comfort level," Lazor said, "in the fact that all the different options that occur on some of these pass plays,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, he's just had a chance to see them, so he isn't surprised when they happen."
"Ryan is doing a great job for the last four or five weeks," receiver Mike Wallace said. "Hopefully he can keep it up. Everybody knows he has the potential, man."
He quashed the talk of a change at quarterback by throwing for 278 yards in a rout of Oakland. He went 25 for 32 in an easy victory at Chicago. And last week he had perhaps his best game yet, throwing for 288 yards and three scores in a 37-0 win over San Diego.
But six weeks ago,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, there was speculation Tannehill might be on the verge of losing his job. Following a dismal loss to Kansas City, coach Joe Philbin declined to give an embattled Tannehill a public vote of confidence, fanning a brief quarterback controversy.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:24 , Processed in 0.074833 second(s), 28 queries .