2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-27 03:29:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Tight end Crockett Gilmore, who has 10 catches for 151 yards and two touchdowns,wholeslae cheap nfl jerseys china, missed practice Wednesday with a strained calf and is iffy for Sunday.
"I don't care who is on the field or what they are doing," Harbaugh said. "It's about executing your offense. We're fully capable of doing that."
Facing the Cleveland Browns on Sunday in an important AFC North matchup,Cheap NFL Jerseys Store, the Ravens (1-3) will be without leading receiver Steve Smith and speedy Michael Campanaro, both of whom were injured last Thursday night in a 23-20 overtime win over the Steelers.
Bottom line: If the receivers run their patterns and Flacco gets time to throw, passes are going to be completed.
Brown caught 49 passes in 2013, the year before Smith arrived, and 23 last season. With Smith out, Brown is back in the mix and ready to make the most of the opportunity.
"It's not my job to look to see who we have out there," Flacco said. "It's my job to see whoever the guy is that's open and give him a chance to make the catch."
OWINGS MILLS,China Jerseys, Md. (AP) — The absence of two veteran receivers and his go-to tight end won't change a thing for Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco.
Ravens coach John Harbaugh fully expects Flacco to be effective,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, especially against the league's 32nd-ranked defense.
"I've completed a lot passes to both of them, Kamar recently and Marlon in the past," Flacco said. "We've just to get them rolling and have confidence they're going to do the job. They're our guys right now, they have a lot of ability and we can't treat them any other way."
That was the philosophy in Pittsburgh after Smith left with a back injury. Aiken finished with five receptions, including an outstanding over-the-shoulder grab for a touchdown, Williams contributed a pair of catches and Boyle hauled in the first three passes of his NFL career.
"I think he'll do what he always does,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys," Harbaugh said. "His job is to do his job, right? We've talked about that. You have to believe in one another. You have to trust in what guys are doing. You have to trust in the work ethic that you put in."
"There are some quarterbacks in the league — and I include Joe on that list — that will elevate the play of those around them," Pettine said. "He's accurate,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, throws a very catchable ball, throws a great deep ball. These are NFL receivers that can get open. I have a lot of respect for Aiken and Marlon Brown."
"Me and Kamar, we were undrafted. I haven't forgot. He hasn't forgot," Brown said. "So I feel at the end of the day, he's got to step up and I've got to step up. We're going to prove everybody wrong."
"The name on the back of the jersey really doesn't matter; he's going to find whoever is open," Aiken said. "When you have quarterbacks like that, it encourages you to run your route to win every time. Even if you're not in the progression, it still might come your way."
Browns coach Mike Pettine began his coaching career in Baltimore and was outside linebackers coach during Flacco's rookie season. He's seen enough over the past seven years to know that Flacco won't need to make much of an adjustment without Smith as a target.
Aiken may not have the experience or statistics of Smith, a 15-year veteran, but he knows that if he creates separation Flacco will more than likely get him the ball.

Flacco has plenty of faith in Aiken and Brown, even though the duo has a combined 116 catches compared to 944 for Smith.
That leaves Flacco with less heralded wide receivers Kamar Aiken and Marlon Brown, along with newcomer Chris Givens. The primary tight ends are rookies Maxx Williams and Nick Boyle.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 02:33 , Processed in 0.105426 second(s), 28 queries .