積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-27 15:31:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
No, seriously.
Bridgewater,Cheap Jordan Shoes For Sale, who turns 23 in November, was thrust into the job three games into his rookie season at New Orleans after Matt Cassel got hurt. In as noisy an environment as there is in the league, he never appeared rattled.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) — An easy smile, slender build and soft, self-effacing voice. They seem to bely Teddy Bridgewater's status with the Minnesota Vikings.
Just about everywhere else, from the inner-city playgrounds of his native Miami to his college campus in Kentucky to his professional home in Minnesota, he's been in front.
That's the congregation Bridgewater was raised in and remains a member of. His grandfather and uncle both sing in the male chorus.
"If you get Teddy mad, something's wrong with you," Vikings cornerback Xavier Rhodes said. "You need to go check yourself if you get him mad. I've never seen him fired-up or angry or mad or anything. He's always smiling."
"He just has that quiet confidence about him," quarterbacks coach Scott Turner said.
Bridgewater doesn't have a rocket arm, though the addition of Mike Wallace and the emergence of Charles Johnson ought to help the Vikings go deep more often. Concerns have surfaced about his accuracy, though he rebounded from an infamously shaky pro day workout at Louisville — without his usual gloves — to finish with the third-highest completion percentage by a rookie in NFL history at 64.4.
Carrying a tune has never been his specialty. His primary role at church as a youth was ushering.
Bridgewater wouldn't be here if he didn't have the resolve to command a huddle. Pushover personalities don't work. He's so deferential in public speaking, though, that it can be easy to lose sight of his stature as an NFL starting quarterback.
Kids typically look up to the talented guy, after all.
He won't be a dual-threat speedster running the read-option, but he exceeded the team's expectations with his mobility. His 6-foot-2, 215-pound frame could make him more vulnerable to injury, though he bulked up a bit over the winter to be better protected from big hits.
"That showed me that this kid's got it, and he's going to be really good," tight end Kyle Rudolph said.
But his skill set is balanced. He has the mentality, approach and demeanor to succeed. Now he appears ready to come into his own.
After earning a degree in sports administration in three years,Alexis Sanchez Chile Jersey, the first member of his close-knit family to graduate from college, Bridgewater left the Cardinals early to declare for the draft. Shortly before the Vikings selected him with the last pick in the first round, Bridgewater gave his breast cancer survivor mother, Rose Murphy,Evan Engram Jersey, a pink Cadillac Escalade with the help of the car manufacturer to fulfill a promise he once made to her.

"I just joined this year," Bridgewater said after a recent practice. "Mount Olive Primitive Baptist Church, in Miami."
Well, he is.
"I'll lead with conviction, lead from within," Bridgewater said, "and just be myself."
Bridgewater hasn't backed away from these high hopes. He's still the son of a single mom with that deep-seated humility and convictions of his Christian faith,Wholesale Nike Air Max 97. But he's also that "talented guy" the rest of the Vikings will be looking to for leadership.
Discussion of his progress always includes praise for the coaches. Several times during his rookie season,Cheap Nike Shox, Bridgewater was asked by reporters about being the face of the franchise. His ready-made response was that the Vikings were just as much the team of Vlad Ducasse (backup guard), Jerick McKinnon (rookie running back) and Jabari Price (rookie cornerback). Bridgewater, as a junior at Louisville in 2013, was so uncomfortable with a Heisman Trophy campaign elevating him above his teammates that he asked the program to stop promoting him.
"So I've always been in that position," he said. "It just came with leadership."
Particularly now that Bridgewater has more than a full year in offensive coordinator Norv Turner's system.
Rhodes worked out with Bridgewater often this summer in their mutual hometown, Miami.
"You can tell that this is more of his team as we continue to go," coach Mike Zimmer said. "He's a lot more vocal with the guys, as far as telling them where to go and what routes they should be running. He obviously has a better command of the offense as well."
"We all know he had the poise. He can sit in the pocket and it's hard to rattle him, but his throws,Cheap Nike Air Max Shoes, the accuracy, he's gotten better," Rhodes said.
This rising star quarterback almost comes across as a choir boy.
"I just happened to be one of the most talented guys growing up," Bridgewater said, pausing to interject in case he suddenly sounded cocky: "I say that with the most humility."
"I stood on the back wall and protected the doors and everything," Bridgewater said.
"So I was attending the service one Sunday and heard them singing and just told myself that I wanted to join the choir," Bridgewater said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 10:11 , Processed in 0.066374 second(s), 26 queries .