10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-27 15:45:35 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
By Rabindra RooplallA 17-year-old mother in labour was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public HospitalDead: Tascya JosephCorporation (GPHC) yesterday while being transported from the Linden Hospital Complex in the wee hours of the morning.Dead is 17-year-old Tascya Joseph of 33 Block Kara Kara Creek, Amelia’s Ward Highway. Reports revealed that the teenager, who was nine months pregnant, was admitted to the Linden Hospital Complex last Tuesday, after her amniotic sac (water bag) broke.She was then transferred to the GHPC yesterday where she was pronounced dead.According to the teen’s sister-in-law, Suzette Gordon, after Tascya was admitted to the Linden Hospital Complex doctors related that she had Sickle-cell disease (SCD) and hypertension, something which relatives already knew.However,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, after prolonging the delivery, Tascya received a unit of blood on Thursday night since her blood count was low, but her condition worsened as saline drips were also administered.Adding that they were informed of her transferral to GPHC Friday night, Miss Gordon said that she did not envision that her sister-in-law would have succumbed in labour.“When I called the Linden Hospital to find out about her report, they slammed down the phone on me…because the public hospital said no records of the girl was brought, and we should make a report to the Alberttown police station,” the sister in law noted.“When they examine her Tuesday night the baby’s head was already stuck in her pelvis and they were feeling the baby head,Air Max 97, so I don’t know why they didn’t do a delivery then!”The grandmother of the teen, Avril McPherson, related that Friday afternoon when she visited her granddaughter she enquired from the nurses and doctor whether everything was ok and it was related that everything was alright and that her blood pressure was normal when they checked.“I saw she was placed on two sets of drips and they told me it was for the sickle cell diseases, and that one the drop was for the pain in her joints. And they told me she isn’t quite ready to have the baby…But I know she was full nine months and her water bag broke,” the grandmother explained.Adding that her granddaughter related that the Doctor told her that she would be kept for one more week in the hospital,Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys, McPherson said Tascya told her that the doctor then related that they would then perform a Caesarean section,Air Max 90 Essential White And Black Womens, (C-section) if they delivery was not done naturally.“I should have listened to Tascya. She told me that some of the nurses when called upon don’t respond, they ignore her, and when she wanted help to urine, she had to ease off of the bed and do it on the ground. I even had to carry her and bathe her,Cheap Nike Air Force One Shoes, and while I was doing that she coughed up blood and slime and when I told the nurses they told me it was because I brushed her teeth. I told them that was not the cause,” the grandmother emphatically said.However,Discount Nike Air Force One Shoes, yesterday relatives received a telephone call stating that Tascya Joseph died on her way to the GPHC. They are calling on the Ministry of Health and other relevant authorities to investigate the circumstances under which the young lady met her demise.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 13:38 , Processed in 0.066968 second(s), 26 queries .